Xtorm Solar Panel 100W
The portable Xtorm Solar Panel 100W is lightweight, splash-resistant and perfect for road-trips with 1x USB, 1x USB-C PD and 1x 100W DC output, allowing you to power your devices, anywhere you are.
Xtorm Solar Panel 100W Summary
- 1x USB, 1x USB-C PD, 1x 100W DC output
- DC to MC4 converter cable
- Integrated cable pouch
- High solar efficiency
- Lightweight & Foldable
- IPX4 water resistant
- Adventure proof
This Xtorm Xtreme Solar Panel 100W is the ultimate way to power your devices, anywhere you are. Its compact, lightweight, and splash-resistant design makes it perfect for all your roadtrips and adventures. It can be folded in half, and thanks to the integrated handles it can be easily carried and set up anywhere you want. Pair it up with one of our Xtorm Power Stations and you have access to limitless power!
High efficiency solar power
The use of high efficiency SunPower cells means the panel has a very high output in a much smaller surface area. This allowed us to design a much more compact solar panel, without having to compromise on power output. The solar cells are coated with a special lensed matte surface that minimizes reflection, and maximizes solar input.
Choose your power output
This Solar Panel features 3 different outputs: a 100W 5.5mm DC output (which can be converted to MC4, thanks to the included cable), a 45W USB-C PD output, as well as a regular 18W USB Quick Charge 3.0 output. This means you can charge anything you want; a Power Station, a laptop, tablet, or your phone – this Xtorm Solar Panel can do it all!
Limitless Power – Combine with Power Station
This Xtorm Solar Panel is designed to work perfectly with one of our Xtorm Power Stations. This gives you with an endless supply of power, with the benefit of a battery buffer and a wide variety of ports and power outputs.
Connect together for double output
Are you looking for even more power? No problem. You can easily connect two of our panels together to increase their combined output to a total of 200W!
Designed for adventure
The Solar Panel is designed to be ready for adventure. It’s easy-to-carry lightweight design means you can take it anywhere you go, and thanks to the built in support stands you can set it up in just a few seconds and angle it perfectly to optimize the solar input. The integrated pouch allows you to easily carry the included cables, and protects the powerbox from the elements. The Solar Panel itself is also finished in a splash-resistant material for extra peace of mind.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.