XP-Pen Star G640S
The XP-Pen Star G640S tablet comes with a battery-free stylus with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity and now includes Android OS compatibility on 6.5 x 4 inches of screen space and wide app compatibility.
XP-Pen Star G640S Summary
- 9x6 inch active area, 4 customizable shortcut keys.
- Tilt recognition ±60 levels , 8192 pressure levels.
- battery free EMR technology, Compatible Android devices.
Star G960S Plus
Including the the PH3 battery-free stylus
Large enough to express your creative ideas.
The XP-Pen Star G960S/Star G960S Plus comes with a 9 x 6 inch working area, offering you more space and more freedom to express your creative ideas.
Intuitive expression and efficiency.
Comparable to a high-end tablet stylus, the affordable PH2 stylus (for the Star G960S Plus) also features an eraser at the end. It was modeled after a traditional pencil and adapts to the user’s habits. No setting or switching between buttons is ever required, and you can instantly modify or remove unwanted marks for a more efficient and intuitive creative experience.
One eraser with three benefits
1.Adapts to the user’s habits
2.Instantly removes unwanted marks
3.Comparable to a high-end tablet stylus
Digital handwriting / signature-ready.
The XP-Pen Star G960S/Star G960S Plus works with common Microsoft Office software like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more. It supports digital inking in Microsoft Office, allowing you to simultaneously write with ink and visually present your handwritten notes and signature–ideal for your paperless office or online teaching needs.
Lets you go wherever your ideas take you.
The Star G960S/Star G960S Plus supports connection with Android tablets and mobile phones, letting you go wherever your ideas take you and stay productive on the go. It works with most software such as ibis Paint X, FlipaClip, Medibang, Autodesk Sketchbook, Zenbrush, Artrage, and more.
Shortcuts to your imagination.
Features four customizable shortcut keys, allowing you to tailor your shortcuts to your preferences and create with maximum convenience and efficiency.
Power that lasts even longer.
The Battery-Free Stylus Pen does not require batteries or charging and supports long hours of uninterrupted drawing. With 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, the stylus naturally presents lines of various widths and enables more exquisite expression of lines and strokes with ease.
What's in the box
- 1x Pen Tablet
- 1x Battery-free Stylus
- 10 x Replacement Pen Nibs
- 1x Pen-Clipper
- 1x USB Cable
- 1X USB to USB-C adapter
- 1x USB to Micro USB adapter
- 1 x Quick Guide
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.