XP-Pen Artist22R Pro
XP-Pen Artist22R Pro
XP-Pen Artist22R Pro
The XP-Pen Artist 22R Pro is an advanced piece of equipment that has been designed to allow a professional workflow fit for a whole range of creative outlets. The large 21.5-inch 1080p display and newly developed PA2 battery-free Stylus allows you accurately draw, design, model and create with no limitations. The unit supports a USB-C to USB-C connection, which means you can directly connect your iMac/Mac Book Pro and other Windows computers without using a USB-C to HDMI & USB adapter. Furthermore, this unit is compatible with a huge range of popular digital art software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and more.
XP-Pen Artist22r Pro Key Features:
Expanded XP-Pen Artist22 Pro Key Features:
A Beautiful Workspace
The XP-Pen Artist 22R Pro features a beautiful and large 21.5-inch display with a crisp 1080p resolution. This stunning screen allows for direct and accurate drawing, designing, modelling and editing straight onto the 22R. Furthermore, the 22R has been designed with technology that lets you draw with a precise cursor positioning from edge-to-edge. This product will work with you through every step of your creative process.
Make It Your Own
The XP-Pen Artist 22R Pro has been designed to help you create a unique and productive working environment. To do so, two easy-to-control red dial wheels and 20 customisable shortcut keys have been conveniently placed on either side of the bezel. Whether you’re left or right-handed, the placement of these dials and buttons make it easy to assign and use you custom shortcuts.
Designed for Precision
The PA2 battery-free Stylus that is included with this unit has been developed to provide precision and allow for fine details within your work. A pen needs to feel natural in your hand and especially when drawing, so the PA2 has been designed to support up to 60 degrees of tilt and can provide a superior line performance meaning that you can create detailed sketches and lines.
What’s in the box?
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Graphics Tablets|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.