X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: V158512C
Earn 107 Park Points
Colorchecker Passport Photo 2
Every journey to Color Perfection starts with a Passport!
The new and more powerful Colorchecker Passport Photo 2 is the indispensable tool that helps you capture the colors of the world more perfectly and ensures that from initial capture to edit, you are beginning with the most accurate files possible. No matter where you set off to explore and create, always have your Passport.
Passport Photo 2 – even more color control
X-Rite created the industry-standard Colorchecker Passport 10 years ago. With this new and even more powerful version, you can capture and create more perfectly than ever.
Colorchecker Passport Photo 2 is ideal for any photographer looking for accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility. The combination of targets and camera calibration software combined with your choice of Lightroom, Photoshop, CaptureOne or Canon DPP, delivers the most professional quality color control possible.
Passport Photo 2 combines four photographic targets into one pocket-size protective, case that adjusts to any scene. Together with the included Camera Calibration software and Lightroom Plug-In, you get the ultimate in functionality, flexibility and portability for a more perfect color journey.
Colorchecker Passport Photo 2 includes:
Gray Balance Target
Set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter.
White Balance Target
Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point across a set of images with no need to correct each individual image later.
Industry standard 24-patch color reference target for creating custom camera profiles and for visual color assessments.
Creative Enhancement Target
Neutralize and create your look with enhancement patches.
Camera Calibration Software
Create custom camera profiles based on your individual camera/lens/lighting combinations for both DNG and ICC workflows.
Create custom camera profiles directly in Adobe Lightroom Classic and Lightroom Classic CC.
Portable Protective Case
Adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can easily incorporate the target(s) into any scene. Also includes a handy lanyard so your Passport is always close by.
3rd Party Support
With more color science experience than anyone in the industry, the Color Checker Passport Photo 2 was truly created by Color Perfectionists for Color Perfectionists.
|X-Rite Colorchecker Passport 2|
Windows Minimum suggested hardware requirements:
Mac Minimum suggested hardware requirements:
Supported Profile Formats
ICC Profiles only
For use in a Raw editor
Colorchecker Passport Photo 2 Physical Specifications
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.