Wimberley M-8 Perpendicular Plate
Perpendicular Plate Flash Bracket Module
The M-8 Perpendicular Plate is one of the modules in the Wimberley Modular Flash Bracket System.
The M-8 plate has an Arca-Swiss style screw-knob clamp that attaches to a compatible Arca-Swiss style camera body plate at a 90-degree angle.
This allows the dovetailed body of the Perpendicular Plate to extend out from under the camera body parallel to the lens axis.
This assures that your quick-release flash bracket and off-camera flash unit will face in the proper forward orientation when attached to the M-8.
This plate is useful for many applications.
The M-8 can be used for dual flash set-ups, as a macro rail, or to mount your camera body to the Wimberley Head platform (requires a camera body or L-bracket).
When using a non-collared macro, telephoto or wide angle lens, the M-8 can be used to connect the Wimberley F-1 Telephoto Bracket or the F-2 Macro Bracket to your camera body, for either hand-held or tripod applications (requires an Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp).
Note: The M-8 plate is not compatible with most fixed-width quick-release clamps or plates made by Manfrotto or Gitzo.
Mod 8 Specifications:
Dimensions: (Overall L x W x H): 4.54 in x 1.5 in x 1.0 in
Weight: 3.0 oz
Materials: Anodized 6061 Aluminum, stainless steel fasteners
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.