Wimberley AP-609 for Sony 400mm f/2.8 Lens Replacement Foot
Wimberley custom made low-profile replacement feet replace the factory foot on the rotation collar of your lens and also serve as the Arca-Swiss style quick release plate for your lens.
Wimberley custom made low-profile replacement feet replace the factory foot on the rotation collar of your lens and also serve as the Arca-Swiss style quick release plate for your lens. Designed for use with the Sony 400 f/2.8 G Master.
No additional quick-release plate is needed.
It makes your lens handle better on a conventional tripod head, such as a ball head, and also makes it easier to pack.
Using a Wimberley replacement foot on your large lens decreases the overall height of the lens, lowering the center of gravity so that it achieves proper balance when used on a gimbal head such as the Wimberley Head or the Sidekick.
Replacement feet are specifically designed to allow for optimal gimbal head performance and may be required when using specific lenses on The Wimberley Sidekick.
The replacement feet are milled to slide right into an Arca-Swiss style quick-release clamp, and also have 1/4" and 3/8" tapped holes for mounting to non quick release tripod heads and monopods.
They have the same dual safety stops and flash bracket compatibility as Wimberley lens plates.
|What else is included in the box?|
Arca-Swiss Style QR Foot : AP-609 Replacement Foot (Qty 1)
Mounting Screws: M4 x 12mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 4)
Safety Stop Screws: M3 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screw (Qty 2)
Hex Key: 3mm T-Handle (Qty 1)
Hex Key: 2.5mm (Qty 1)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Lens accessories|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.