- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Wacom Cintiq 22 Interactive Pen Display Mac/Win
Wacom Cintiq is a new class of creative pen display with an optimized feature set for creative starters. Vibrant color, HD clarity, together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2.
Earn 899 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Over 8,000 levels of pressure sensitivity!
- 1980 x 1080 full HD display
Wacom Cintiq 22 Interactive Pen Display
Cintiq 22 overview:
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control – with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition.
- Never need to charge the pen – EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq.
- Comfortable in your hand – weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the two side buttons.
- Get easy access to your favorite software's shortcuts – with the pen's programmable side buttons.
- Avoid distracting reflections as you work – thanks to an anti-glare film.
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
- Rely on Wacom Cintiq project after project – thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials.
- Find the right size for you – Wacom Cintiq's high-definition screen can be 15.6" or 21.5".
- Get into the perfect position – Wacom Cintiq 16 features a pair of foldable legs so you can quickly adjust how you want to create. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions. Wacom Cintiq 22 comes with a stand that easily adjusts to your preferred working position.
- See every detail of your work – the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need.
- Customize how you work even further – Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.
Make it on Wacom Cintiq
Wacom Cintiq is a new class of creative pen display with an optimized feature set for creative starters. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas and illustrations to the next level.
Alt: Wacom Cintiq creative pen displays are perfectly equipped to help you begin your journey as an illustrator. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas to the next level.
Make it directly on screen
Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural.
Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it recognizes even the lightest pen strokes. It offers high precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and responding to each movement, immediately.
EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology allows Wacom Pro Pen 2 to draw the power it needs from your Wacom Cintiq – so it doesn't need a battery. Spend your time creating, not waiting to recharge. Plus, having no battery means it feels well-balanced in your hand – so you can create comfortably.
A pen that lets you go further
Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen. Because you're already totally familiar with it, you don't need to learn any new techniques before you start to bring your ideas to life.
Every aspect of the pen has been precisely designed to be ergonomic and agile. The balance of weight, the rubber grip, the position of the two side buttons all combine to make it sit comfortably in your hand as you draw. Plus, those buttons are programmable, giving you immediate control and making your favorite software's shortcuts easy to access. As your shortcuts and settings are stored locally or online, you can access them wherever you need to work using your Wacom ID*.
To customize how you work even further, Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.
*Sign in or create a Wacom ID with your personal data and register your product to access all Wacom services.
A display that's built for creativity
Built for you to make the difference, Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Cintiq's high-definition displays (15.6" and 21.5") work together to make your creative session comfortable and productive.
The Wacom Cintiq display has an anti-glare film which prevents distracting reflections. But more importantly, it combines with Pro Pen 2 to make drawing on Wacom Cintiq feel as familiar as drawing on paper. With reduced parallax, your cursor appears exactly where you would expect. That level of accuracy means that drawing, sketching and painting feel natural, immediately.
Built of durable, scratch resistant materials, Wacom Cintiq is a creative tool you can rely on for your first project and those to come as with all of their graphics tablets.
In addition to a set of high-grip rubber feet, Wacom Cintiq 16 features a pair of foldable legs so you can quickly get into the perfect, stable working position while you develop your concepts. Go from almost flat to a 19° incline in seconds. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions.
Wacom Cintiq 22 comes with a stand that easily adjusts to your preferred working position, so you can work in complete comfort.
Wacom Cintiq's 1920 x 1080 full HD display provides great clarity, so you can see every detail on screen.
One shape, two sizes. Choose your Wacom Cintiq.
This industry-leading pen display was designed to meet the needs of aspiring creatives who want to take it to the next level. Two screen sizes means that Cintiq 16's compact display is perfect for those on the move while Cintiq 22 offers more space for extensive strokes. So whether you're looking for a bigger canvas or need a more compact display, Wacom Cintiq's advanced performance and intuitive tools will help you go further than ever on your creative journey.
What else is included in the box?
- Wacom Cintiq 22 pen display
- Adjustable Stand
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Detachable pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool
- HDMI cable (2m)
- USB 2.0 cable (2m)
- AC adapter (12V, 5A, 60W)
- Power cable (1.8m)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty card (China only)
- Regulation sheet
Wacom Cintiq 22 Specifications
- Dimensions: 570 x 359 x 40 mm
- Screen Size (measured diagonally): 21.5 in / 55 cm
- Weight: 5.6kg without stand
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
- Display Technology: IPS
- Colour Depth: 16.7 million (8 bits)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Viewing Angle: 178/178 degrees (typ)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typ)
- Brightness: 210 cd/m2 (typ)
- Active Area: 22: 476 x 268 mm / 18.7 x 10.5 in
- Color Gamut: 72% NTSC (CIE1931) (typ) and 96% sRGB (CIE1931) (typ)
- Pen Type: Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Wacom Cintiq 22 ports: HDMI port and USB-A port
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hardware|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.