Voigtlander Super Nokton 29mm f/0.8 ASPH Lens for Micro Four Thirds
The Voigtlander Super Nokton 29mm f/0.8 aspherical lens is the pinnacle of optical engineering and currently the fastest available for Micro Four Thirds cameras which also boasts a 12-blade aperture.
- Advanced Voigtlander technical know-how provide superb results with sharp images
- Ideal for stills or video with de-click switch for aperture clicks
- Slightly shorter standard focal width suitable for many everyday subjects including portraits
- Buttery smooth bokeh and out of focus areas help isolate subjects and create compelling images
- World’s brightest MFT lens at the time of launch aids photographers working at night or in low light
Voigtlander Super Nokton 29mm f/0.8 ASPH Lens for MFT Summary
The 29mm Super Nokton aspherical lens for Micro Four Thirds is a completely new design which demonstrates Voigtlander’s high level of technical expertise. The wide angle lens has been developed exclusively for the MFT and is the world’s first lens with an aperture of f/0.8 for the system. This presents clear advantages to users including unbeatable low light shooting capabilities. The equivalent focal width is 58mm (on full frame) which provides a natural perspective suitable for a wide range of subjects.
Features at a glance
- High quality optical design featuring 11 glass elements in 7 groups including Aspherical glass
- Floating lens elements (FLE) improve close focus performance
- 12-bladed aperture diaphragm delivers buttery bokeh
- Pin sharp manual focus only
- All metal design
Voigtlander has designed the 29mm to excel at portraits and any subject isolation thanks not only to the ultra bright aperture, but also a 12-bladed aperture. This renders some of the most pleasing bokeh and out of focus areas which are currently possible with micro four thirds cameras from Olympus and Panasonic Lumix.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.