Voigtlander Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Fujifilm X
The Voigtlander Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens is optimised for Fujifilm X cameras and offers a 35mm equivalent focal width with fast maximum aperture and extremely sharp results, even when shooting wide open.
- Compact and lightweight 35mm equivalent focal width lens perfect for a wide range of subjects and shooting styles
- All-metal lens barrel with durable build-quality designed for rigorous use, which complements Fujifilm styling
- Extremely bright f/1.2 aperture ideal for experimenting with shallow depth of field and shooting in low light
- Electronic contacts record full Exif data and harnesses key features when used with compatible Fujifilm cameras
- 12 bladed aperture renders beautiful bokeh and the lens has a close minimum focus distance of just 18cm
Voigtlander Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Lens for Fujifilm X Summary
Joining two previously released lenses for Fujifilm is this Voigtlander Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Fujifilm X System cameras. With a 35mm equivalent focal width (full-frame format) and extremely bright f/1.2 aperture the Nokton 23mm lens is perfect for a diverse range of subjects, excelling at gathering light in the darkest of situations. It also boasts a 12-bladed aperture, which renders beautiful bokeh, perfect for shooting wide open portraits and other subjects with a shallow depth of field.
The slightly wide-angle standard lens has been optimised for Fujifilm sensors and includes electronic contacts with full communication on Fuji bodies. The lens will record Exif information, harnesses Focus check and Shooting distance interlocking display. Certain cameras including the X-T4 and X-S10 support in-body image stabilisation and Parallax correction functions when using the X-Pro3. The optical formula developed by Voigtlander includes lens elements which capture extremely fine details at high resolution throughout all apertures.
- Exclusively for Fujifilm X mount cameras
- Fast f/1.2 aperture
- Communication with camera body via electronic contacts
- All-metal lens barrel which is extremely durable
- Reliable finely accurate focus from manual helix
- Aperture ring for mechanical direct connection operation
- 12-blade iris diaphragm opening renders beautiful bokeh
- Close minimum focus distance 0.18m
- Compact 46mm filter thread
Voigtlander Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Lens for Fujifilm X in More Detail
Optimised for Fujifilm X system cameras
This lens is equipped with electronic contacts and information for reliable communications between the lens and body. Using bodies which support communications, the lens achieves 'Exif information', 'Focus check', and 'Shooting distance interlocking display.' Certain models also support 'In-body image stabilisation' and 'Parallax correction' functions.
Refined high resolution results
The Voigtlander Nokton 23mm f/1.2 lens configuration uses the latest optical design which incorporates one double-sided aspherical element and two anomalous partially dispersed glass. It has excellent rendering with fine resolution at all apertures and a large f/1.2 aperture. Despite being a fast lens, it has a small diameter of φ46 mm, a total length of 43.8 mm, and a weight of 214 g, making it very portable. The minimum focus distance is 0.18m (shooting magnification 1:4.9).
The lens includes a compact, screw in hood that reduces vignetting of the shooting frame.
Voigtlander lenses are gaining ground with Fujifilm users, with this Nokton 23mm f/1.2 Lens arriving as their third model for X System cameras. Voigtlander Nokton lenses get their name from an ability to shoot at night, or in the dark, as they include an extremely bright maximum aperture. This enables photographers to photograph during the darkest situations, which is ideal for naturally lit portraits, interior shots and street photography to name a few. Results are further enhanced by a 12-bladed aperture which renders beautiful bokeh and soft out of focus areas, perfect for isolating any subject.
The lens communicates with compatible cameras, making the most of features including body-stabilisation as well as focus confirmation and Exif data recording when mounted on the majority of X System cameras. An all-metal construction complements Fujifilm styling while being extremely durable, and feels solid in the hand despite weighing just 214g. Results are superb with this manual focus lens showing extremely fine detail and high resolution derived from an optical formula, which is optimised for Fujifilm sensors.
The Voigtlander Nokton offers an engaging experience with excellent results for anyone who enjoys shooting manually with a compact prime at this versatile focal width.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.