- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens for Nikon Z
The Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens for Nikon Z mount FX cameras is one of Voigtlander's best ever lenses, offering sharp results, close minimum focus and 1:2x magnification close-up capabilities.
Earn 849 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Incredibly sharp short telephoto macro lens designed exclusively for Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Durable all-metal lens barrel, floating lens mechanism and 10-bladed aperture diaphragm for pleasing bokeh
- Features electronic contacts for body communication to harness 3-axis stabilisation and record EXIF data
- 1:2 maximum magnification with a close minimum focusing distance of 0.31m for dynamic macro shots
- Excellent results from closest focus distance through to infinity and at all apertures even wide open
Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens for Nikon Z Summary
Continuing the trend to redevelop their highly regarded lenses for the Nikon FX full-frame mirrorless Z cameras is this Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens for Nikon Z. It follows the APO-LANTHAR 50mm F2 Aspherical and five previous interchangeable lens designs, as an exclusive Nikon Z mount lens.
The 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical is one of Voigtlander’s highest-performing lenses, a manual focus-only macro lens with an optical design optimised for full-frame cameras. This includes electronic contacts to communicate with the camera body to capture EXIF data, supports 3-axis in-body stabilisation and offers three types of manual focus assist.
You can capture beautiful close-up macro shots as close as 31cm with 1:2 magnification and gain sharp results at any aperture. The prime lens is also ideal for short telephoto subjects including portraits, abstract detail shots, weddings and architectural details.
- Supports EXIF information and 3-axis in-body stabilisation
- Manual focusing with focus peaking, colour and enlargement
- One of the best ever lenses from Voigtlander
- Close 0.31m minimum focusing distance with 1:2x magnification
- Apochromatic design eliminates chromatic aberrations
- Rigid and durable all-metal lens barrel
- Floating Lens mechanism
- 10-blade aperture diaphragm for beautiful bokeh
- Dedicated screw-in hood included
- Φ67.0mm filter thread
Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens for Nikon Z in More Detail
Incredibly accurate manual focus
You can achieve incredibly accurate focus for pin sharp results while using three different in-camera focus assist tools. These include:
- focusing by colour changing of the focus point frame
- focus peaking
- focusing with the enlargement button
High-performance macro for Nikon Z
The Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar covers a full-size image circle and its optical design is optimised for Nikon Z sensors. An 8-group, 10-element lens design includes an aspherical surface on both sides and six elements of abnormal partial-dispersion glass, which is the best optical design in the history of Voigtländer. This results in extremely high optical performance.
In addition to large bokeh effects, which can be enjoyed with the large f/2 maximum aperture, the lens also exhibits sharp performance even when shooting wide open at the maximum aperture.
A floating lens mechanism enables extremely high-quality images of even distant subjects, starting from the minimum focusing distance of 0.31m (1/2x magnification) through to infinity.
Some functions may be limited by older firmware, so please use the latest firmware version for your camera. Please refer to the body instruction manual to confirm the firmware of the body you are using and to obtain the latest available for maximum results.*
*When using a full-frame camera body, please switch the image capture range manually.
What’s in the box
- Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens for Nikon Z mount
- Screw-in lens hood
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
Voigtlander 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens Specifications
|Lens Construction||8 groups 10 elements|
|Angle of View||38.0°|
|Maximum Diameter||Approx. Φ78.0mm|
|Hood||Screw in Hood|
|Mount||Nikon Z mount|
|Aperture Ring||Available (Manual Setting)|
|Manual Focus Assist||Available|
|Auto Lens Correction||Possible|
|3-Axis Image Stabilization||Possible: Only on camera body with 3-Axis Image Stabilization|
|Corresponding Sensor Size||Full Frame|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Voigtlander has released several lenses prior to this 65mm f/2 Macro Apo-Lanthar Aspherical Lens for Nikon Z mount, which continue to garner excellent reviews from users who enjoy the immersive experience of manual focus lenses. The all-metal design is suitably solid, weighing in at 618g to complement any full-frame Nikon mirrorless body.
Electronic contacts communicate with the camera to record EXIF data and harness 3-axis in-body stabilisation. This also allows you to utilise focus assist features, such as focus peaking and punching in to gain incredibly sharp results.
The optical design is Voigtlander’s most accomplished, delivering excellent images across the entire aperture range and from near to infinity. This enables you to shoot extremely detailed macro shots with a 1:2x magnification, as well as classic short telephoto portraits and any other more distant subjects.
The aspherical element is mixed with partial dispersion elements and results are noticeably strong, with natural colours and an overall refined user experience. The result is a prime lens which makes a brilliant choice for any Nikon mirrorless users who enjoy capturing close-ups 1:2 macro images of flowers, insects or general details.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.