Voigtlander 50mm f/2 VM ASPH APO-Lanthar Lens Leica M Mount
The exceptionally high quality Voigtlander 50mm f/2 VM ASPH APO-Lanthar Lens for Leica M Mount is a manual focus lens with torque adjustment which features a 12-bladed diaphragm for smooth round bokeh.
- Highly capable lens which delivers high quality images thanks to a complex optical design
- Well damped manual focus with a torque based focus ring for enjoyable focussing with pin sharp results
- High resolving lens which satisfies even the newest demanding sensors found in Leica M cameras
- Equipped with a high-precision distance meter interlocking system for rangefinders
- Excellent handling from a compact model which complements rangefinder camera bodies
Voigtlander 50mm f/2 VM ASPH APO-Lanthar Lens Leica M Mount Summary
The introduction of the 50mm f/2 VM ASPH APO-Lanthar Lens from Voigtlander provides Leica M camera users with an extremely high quality standard prime option. The optics are amongst the highest quality which Voigtlander currently produce with their self-professed ‘ultimate performance lens in the history of Voigtlander’ results. High resolution and well controlled images are the result of the complex optical design stemming from 10 elements arranged into 8 groups. These include a floating mechanism with aspherical elements, which deliver professional imaging performance.
Features at a glance
- Apochromat design eliminates aberrations for high resolution and contrast
- Compact lens weighing in at just 288g with a 49mm filter thread
- A 12-blade diaphragm captures beautiful rounded bokeh and out of focus areas
- Smooth manual focus from the all-metal helicoid unit
As a manual only focus lens users benefit from a torque system for achieving their focus. This provides excellent smooth control with added feedback when seeking-out pin sharp images. As one of the oldest manufacturers in the world, we can attest to the quality which Voigtlander lenses can achieve particularly with a fast, bright aperture.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.