VisibleDust FlexoDome for Nikon
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K153910T
Earn 32 Park Points
VisibleDust FlexoDome Summary
This sensor cleaning accessory features a ring that attaches to a camera body for hands-free operation while cleaning with an air blower. The cup on the tip of the VisibleDust FlexoDome is uniquely designed to accept a variety of nozzles from different bulb blowers.
Once attached to the camera body, the FlexoDome prevents the tip of the blower's nozzle from hitting the sensor. This allows you to invert the camera, so the sensor faces downward, without fear of the nozzle entering the chamber area and damaging the sensor. This aids with cleaning, as gravity will assist in the removal of heavy dust particles. In contrast, when cleaning with the sensor facing up, gravity will work against you making it more difficult to remove the particles.
Air blowers sometimes have a shorter or narrower nozzle, which increases the air blasting power while avoiding contact with the sensor. This results in higher static charges being generated, which dust the surface of the sensor into a dust magnet. Flexodome eliminates the need for these inferior solutions, allowing fear-free directional blasts from traditional air blowers.
The FlexoDome and VisibleDust Zeeion create a powerful combination for professionals and amateurs as a first line of defense in camera sensor cleaning, maximising dust removal efficiency.
|Also Available in Different Mounts|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.