Viking 8x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars
The 8x42 Kestrel Binoculars from Viking offer users a combination of excellent optical quality with ED glass objective lenses, fully multicoated optics and value for money plus a solid 10 year guarantee
- High quality optical design including ED glass and fully multicoated optics for excellent viewing
- Versatile binocular thanks to a general purpose 8x42 for good magnification and wide lens diameter
- Wide field of view at 1000 m to view a range of subjects including birds and wildlife
- Waterproof and weather sealed with rubber armour and Nitrogen filled to reduce the impact of moisture
- Comprehensive 10 year guarantee for long lasting peace of mind
Viking 8x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars Summary
It can be difficult to find binoculars which combine excellent optics with affordability, however Viking has done just that with these 8x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars. The full size design weighing just 692 g includes Extra Low Dispersion glass lenses (ED) for a clearer viewing experience. Viking has also included fully multicoated optics to reduce light loss and glare, adding to sharpness and contrast. The wide field of view is ideal for a variety of viewing situations from wildlife and birding to photography scouting. 8x magnification is extremely versatile however if you need extra reach we also have the 10x42 Kestrel Binoculars.
- Extra Low Dispersion glass lenses
- Fully multicoated optics
- Dielectric coated phase corrected BAK 4 Prisms
- Rubber armoured and fully waterproof
- Wide field of view with 142º at 1000 m
- Twist down eyecups for spectacle wearers
- Weight: 692 g
- 10 year guarantee
The versatility of the Viking 8x42 Kestrel Binocular is enhanced by a minimum focus distance of just 2 m along with excellent weather resistance and rubber armour if you find yourself out during a downpour. They are rated at 1.5m/3min waterproofness which is ample for the majority of outdoor situations.
What’s in the box
- Viking 8x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars
- Rain guard
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.