Viking 10x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars
The Viking 10x42 Kestrel Binoculars combine value for money with an excellent viewing experience by including fully multicoated optics, ED glass lenses and a high waterproof rating for any conditions.
- High quality optical design including ED glass and fully multicoated optics for excellent viewing
- Versatile binocular with high 10x magnification for more distant subjects and close minimum focus
- Good field of view at 1000 m to view distant subjects including feather details on birds!
- Waterproof and weather sealed with rubber armour and Nitrogen filling to reduce the impact of moisture
- Comprehensive 10 year guarantee for long lasting enjoyment and peace of mind
Viking 10x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars Summary
With a high 10x magnification the Viking 10x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars offer users an excellent viewing experience for subjects which are further away including birds and wildlife. Viking has managed to combine excellent optics which include Extra Low Dispersion glass lenses (ED) for a clearer viewing experience with fully multicoated optics and good value for money. If you find yourself out during inclement weather (often hard to avoid we know), these 10x42 Kestrel Binoculars will not flinch thanks to rubber armour, 1.5m/3min waterproof rating along with being Nitrogen filled. For those who wear glasses these binoculars feature twist down eyecups and offer an all round comfortable experience.
- Extra Low Dispersion glass lenses
- Fully multicoated optics
- Dielectric coated phase corrected BAK 4 Prisms
- Rubber armoured and fully waterproof
- Wide field of view with 114º at 1000 m
- Twist down eyecups for spectacle wearers
- Weight: 674 g
- 10 year guarantee
If you need a slightly lower 8x magnification the Viking 8x42 Kestrel Binoculars could be for you as they have the same features and long guarantee. Why not check our comprehensive range of binoculars for more excellent value models from Viking.
What’s in the box
- Viking 10x42 Kestrel ED Binoculars
- Rain guard
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.