Vanguard VEO SELECT 49 Green Backpack & Shoulder Bag
The VEO SELECT 49 incognito backpack/shoulder bag safeguards 1-2 DSLRs with lens attached, 3-5 extra lenses, a flash, accessories, or video gear, a 15 laptop and Tripod.
- SELECT your carrying style – Backpack & Shoulder bag in one
- Multi-access quick-action – full rear opening, side and top access
- Quick-action - side access in split seconds
- Comfortable carrying - ergonomic harness tucks away when well-padded shoulder strap in use
- Ease of transport - connects to the handle of your wheel-along luggage
- Always protected - well-padded all round
- No fumbling - bright colored interior makes finding things easy
- Well organized - dedicated pockets for all essentials
- Safe storage - concealed pocket on back panel to secure travel document and wallet
- Business oriented - holds up to a 15" laptop
- Stay steady - optimal balance tripod carrying system
- Clean and dry – water/scratch resistant material on the bottom
- Keep dry - total coverage rain cover
The VEO SELECT 49 incognito backpack features a great “on-the-go" transformation option, allowing you to tuck the harness out of the way and use a well-padded shoulder strap when a different carrying mode is preferred. Designed for intuitive use, you will find that the quick-action, side flap opening allows you to grab-and-shoot in split seconds in both carrying styles
The slick outer look is combined with rugged protection, and the bag will easily safeguard a DSLR with lens attached, 3-5 extra lenses, a flash, and accessories. Alternatively, it can also fit a small professional drone, or video gear (gimbal, audio kit, lighting, and more). The initial divider arrangement is configured as a daypack, with the top third accessed via the zippered opening. However the dividers can easily be set up for full equipment use and easy top access for camera with tele lens attached. Match your workflow preferences with a hierarchal set-up, utilizing the many dividers and multiple access points.
Strategically placed internal and external pockets arrange all other essentials. Up to a 15" laptop slips into a protective sleeve on the rear opening panel, the full double-sided zipper pocket can be used for a notebook, extra tablet, or as a sling for a jacket, and a small discreet top pocket keeps your phone handy. A concealed rear pocket will secure valuables such as a wallet or travel documents close to your body, where no prying hands can reach. Additional storage is made possible with the connection to side strap loops, and the large side pocket will fit a water bottle or dock your tripod, monopod, or lighting stand.
All-encompassing protection due to superb bag construction, rugged materials, and sturdy dividers. And finally, stay dry and always on-the-ready with Vanguard's reinforced water and scratch resistant material on the bottom and our total coverage rain cover.
The VEO SELECT 49 carries comfortably, and it features an ergonomic back and harness as well as sturdy side and top handles, which makes grab-and-run possible at any given moment. You will find a well-padded shoulder strap included for the shoulder bag mode, and when traveling, the connection to the handle of your wheel-along luggage will lighten the burden of traipsing through airports.
Dimensions - 675 x 400 x 510 mm
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.