Vanguard VEO BIB T18 Bag-In-Bag - Top Opening
The Vanguard VEO BIB T Series lets you choose how to carry your precious camera gear, whether you’re out for a day or packing for a long journey.
Designed to be "Bag-In-Bags", VEO BIB T bags are perfect for longer trips when you want to keep your camera kit safe until you get to your destination using the everyday bag of your choice, but just need a smaller shoulder bag as you explore.
With a simple, yet stylish design, the VEO BIB T Series is a top opening bag that makes it ideal for carrying in your choice of shoulder bag, where the dual laminated 900D polyester ripstop material and padding will keep your camera kit safe. The simple shape minimises the wasted space in your chosen bag, and allows you to pack other items around it as easily as possible.
Inside the VEO BIB T Series incorporates Vanguard's smart new slimline dividers, that minimise the internal space taken up by the dividers, while maximising versatility and protection.
Multiple pockets inside and outside the VEO BIB T series allow you to store all the accessories you need, most using a zipper for maximum protection.
When it needs to transform from a bag-in-bag to a camera bag, the VEO BIB T Series has a comfortable top handle, and a removable shoulder strap that can be added in seconds, saving the need to pack a separate camera bag to use as you explore.
When you get home, not need to unpack it, simply store it away and all your camera kit is there, ready for your next adventure.
Available in three sizes the VEO BIB T18 is the smallest model, measuring just 210 × 130 × 170mm and weighing just 320g. Despite this, it can carry an entry level DSLR/Mirrorless camera, 1~2 lenses, and a wealth of accessories (memory cards, cables , battery, charger, etc).
There are also alternative options with front opening and a larger side opening series.
So whether at home or on the road, you can rest assured that your gear will be safe, thanks to the VEO BIB T Series quality materials and protective features.
The VEO BIB T18 is a stylish lightweight black "bag in bag" that is perfect for longer trips when you want to keep your camera kit safe until you get to your destination using the everyday bag of your choice, but just need a smaller shoulder bag as you explore.
- Suitable for DSLR/mirrorless camera and up to 2 lenses (up to 18-55mm)
- Super lightweight at just 320g
- Well-padded all round
- Secure, with full zip closure
- Well organized with multiple pockets for all essentials
- Compact, with external dimensions of 210 x 130 x 170mm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!