Vanguard VEO Active 46 Trekking Backpack for DSLR Green
The rugged and stylish Vanguard VEO Active 46 Trekking Backpack for DSLR Green has 25 litres of space and features a removable inner camera kit bag with plenty of storage to carry tripods, laptop, tablet and more.
Vanguard VEO Active 46 Trekking Backpack for DSLR Green Summary
The Vanguard VEO Active 46 Trekking Backpack for DSLR Green offers 25 litres of versatile carrying of a DSLR body and lots of other gear, with a removable inner bag for your camera kit.
When being used for your camera kit, the removable inner camera bag is designed to carry a DSLR camera together with 3-5 DSLR lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8 size), but it's customisable interior can be set up to protect a wide range of essential kit.
The top lid of the insert bag is designed to fold back and tuck behind the insert bag inside the backpack, to allow you to have it open for easy rear access to your complete kit. Or you can have it closed for extra protection when access is not needed on the go, or when you want to take your camera kit out at home and use it as an everyday backpack.
This Vanguard backpack has multiple pockets and compartments, including two inner pockets for a 14” laptop and a 10" tablet, a separate top compartment for personal kit (or more camera kit), a side pocket for a hydration pouch, a elasticated side pocket, a secure rear pocket for valuables (such as a wallet or passport) and expanding pockets on the shoulder harness. It also includes a pouch for essential photo accessories, like cables, camera batteries and SD cards, and a separate multi-function pouch that can be used to keep a spare lens (up to 70-200mm) to hand.
- Designed to hold a DSLR camera with 3-5 lenses (up to 300mm f/2.8 size)
- Carrys a 14" laptop and a 10" tablet
- Rear access to full kit for convenience and security
- Carry up to two tripods on the rear and side of the pack
- Daypack top section for everyday items, or even more photography kit
- USB interface port for charging on the go
- Multiple pockets for all the bits and pieces you need for your assignment
- Includes an extra pouch for accessories such as cables and SD cards
- Comfortable, well-padded ergonomic harness system and padded back with airflow
- Meets most airlines hand luggage restrictions
- High quality water resistant material with waterproof zips and additional seam sealed rain cover
Vanguard VEO Active 46 Trekking Backpack for DSLR Green in More Detail
Two rear straps allow you to fit a full sized tripod centrally on the back, delivering optimal balance over longer distances. Alternatively, you can attach a tripod to the side.
There is also a USB port interface that allows you to carry the power bank of your choice in the top compartment, and connect it to your device to stay charged on the go.
When used as an everyday backpack, simply remove the inner camera bag (which will keep your camera kit safe at home) and you're ready to go. You can then stick to the rear access, or use the top-to-bottom side access.
As this series is designed to carry larger kits over extended distances, extra attention has been applied to the ergonomics to deliver maximum comfort. This includes a reinforced aluminium frame which increases the level of protection to your kit and stiffens the rear of the backpack. This is shaped to follow the curve of the upper spine. On the back itself there is a padded waist cushion and shoulder cushions, with a wide air-flow system. The shoulder straps are also well padded with an adjustable chest strap, and there is a padded waist belt to spread the load. The waist belt can be removed or fixed around the bag when not in use, so it doesn't flap on shorter trips.
To cope with the rigours of the wilds, the VEO Active series is constructed of tough nylon 840D Cordura which is highly weather and tear resistant, with waterproof zips and quality herringbone and double reverse stitching. For wetter days, the VEO Active includes a rain cover.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.