- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO Active 42M Trekking Backpack for Mirrorless Grey
Vanguard VEO Active 42M Trekking Backpack for Mirrorless Grey is a rugged and stylish 17 litre camera backpack, with a removable inner bag for your camera kit, space for a laptop, two tripods, accessories and more.
Earn 160 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Rugged and stylish grey 17 litre backpack which converts between camera kit and adventure pack or both at once
- Plenty of storage space for a mirrorless camera, lenses, tripods, smaller laptop and accessories
- High quality weather resistant materials used throughout with waterproof zips and a rain cover included
- Comfortable padded harness system which is super padded and includes airflow to keep you cool
- Comes with a pouch for photo accessories as well as multiple pockets and secure large rear access
Vanguard VEO Active 42M Trekking Backpack for Mirrorless Grey Summary
When being used for your camera kit, the removable camera bag in the Vanguard VEO Active 42M Trekking Backpack for Mirrorless Grey is designed to carry a mirrorless (or small DSLR) camera and 3-4 lenses (up to 70-200mm). But its super customisable interior can be set up to protect a wide range of other kit for your adventures.
The top lid of the insert bag is designed to fold back and tuck behind the insert bag inside the backpack, to allow you to have it open for easy rear access to your entire kit. Alternatively you can have it closed for extra protection when access isn’t needed, or when you want to take your camera kit out at home and use it as an everyday backpack instead.
The backpack itself has multiple pockets and compartments. This includes two inner pockets for a 13” laptop and a 10" tablet, a separate top compartment for personal kit (or more camera kit), a side pocket for a hydration pouch, a elasticated side pocket, a secure rear pocket for valuables (such as a wallet or passport) and expanding pockets on the shoulder harness. It also includes a pouch for your accessories, such as cables, batteries and SD cards, and a separate multi-function pouch that can be used to keep a spare lens (up to 70-200mm) to hand.
- Built for mirrorless cameras or smaller DSLR cameras and 3-4 lenses (up to 70-200mm)
- Holds a 13" laptop and a 10" tablet
- Convenience and security with rear access to full kit
- Carry up to two tripods on the rear and side of the pack
- Daypack top section for everyday items and personal gear, or more photography kit
- USB interface port for charging on the go
- Multiple pockets for all the extra bits and pieces you need for any assignment
- Includes an extra pouch for photo accessories including cables and SD cards
- Well-padded, comfortable and ergonomic harness system as well as padded back with airflow
- Meets most airlines hand luggage restrictions – always check before travelling
- High quality water resistant material with waterproof zips and additional seam sealed rain cover
Vanguard VEO Active 42M Trekking Backpack for Mirrorless Grey in More Detail
Two rear straps allow you to fit a full sized tripod centrally on the back, delivering optimal balance over longer distances, or you can attach a tripod to the side of this fully featured Vanguard backpack.
There is also a USB interface port that allows you to carry the power bank of your choice in the top compartment, and connect it to your device to stay charged on the go.
When used as an everyday backpack, simply remove the inner camera bag (which will keep your camera kit safe at home) and you're ready to go. You can then stick to the rear access, or use the top-to-bottom side access.
As this series is designed to carry larger kits over extended distances, extra attention has been applied to the ergonomics to deliver maximum comfort. This includes a reinforced aluminium frame which increases the level of protection to your kit and stiffens the rear of the backpack. This is shaped to follow the curve of the upper spine. On the back itself there is a padded waist cushion and shoulder cushions, with a wide air-flow system. The shoulder straps are also well padded with an adjustable chest strap, and there is a waist belt to spread the load. The waist belt can be tucked away when not in use so it doesn't flap on shorter trips.
To cope with the rigours of the wilds, the VEO Active series is constructed of tough nylon 840D Cordura which is highly weather and tear resistant, with waterproof zips and quality herringbone and double reverse stitching. For wetter days, the VEO Active includes a rain cover.
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.