Vanguard VEO 3T+ 264AP Aluminium Travel Tripod with 3-Way Pan Head
VEO 3T+ 264AP Aluminium Travel Tripod with 3-Way Pan Head and Innovative Multi-Angle Central Column
Vanguard is proud to introduce the new VEO 3T+ Travel Sized Tripod Series, which takes the features of the popular VEO 3+ Series and makes them more travel friendly, hence the “T” in the name. This all-in-one tripod series is sturdy and reliable, but the outstanding versatility it delivers is where it truly shines.
The easy-to-operate Multi-Angle Central Column (MACC) can be moved almost 360° in any direction, making it perfect for any style of photography. When combined with the 3 Easy Set Leg Angles, you can move with ease from macro to landscape in seconds, or to the perfect angle for the perfect shot.
The Multi-Angle Central Column can also be used as a Multi-Mount when paired with the VEO+ MA1 Adaptor (provided), allowing you to attach additional equipment to make the most of your photo, without needing to carry extra tripods. Simply set the Multi-Angle Central Column in the position you want, slip on the VEO+ MA1 and lock it in place and you’re ready to add that microphone or lighting unit. While accessories can be added directly onto the VEO+ MA1 using the 1/4” thread, for the best results, we would recommend you use an additional head which will give you greater control.
Speaking of heads this VEO 3T+ includes an innovative Arca compatible VEO PH-38 3-Way Pan Head with telescopic pan handles. This head includes the ability to rotate the top handle round in 90° sections to allow you to set up the handle in the most convenient position for the shot, and making it perfect for both left and right handed photographers. This head can also handle a kit weighing up to 6kg, perfect for all but the largest lenses.
In addition, this model features a leg that converts to a Monopod up to 1.6m tall in seconds. Simply unscrew the leg, remove the central column, attach it to the top of the leg and you’re ready to go.
When it is time to move on to the next location or pack up for travel, the reversible legs allow you to fold up and pack the tripod quickly, folding down to just 48cm. This allows you to pack it into bags that fit the maximum hand luggage criteria for most airlines.
The Rapid Set, Easy Clean Twist Locks only need 1/2 a turn to release/lock, allowing them to be deployed in seconds. In addition, they are designed to be easy to dismantle and clean, maximising the life of your tripod, even in the toughest conditions.
To attach a support arm (such as the VEO TSA Series), there is a 3/8” thread hole on the side of the canopy
The VEO 3T+ also delivers a step up in quality, thanks to Vanguard’s advanced Computer Numerical Control (CNC) engineering technology and the high-quality materials that go into every tripod.
This combination of innovative design and leading-edge manufacturing techniques delivers an experience that allows any photographer to explore their world with the right equipment for the job.
The Vanguard VEO 3T+ 264AP is an ultra-versatile aluminium travel tripod that raises the bar for both portability and versatility.
- 6kg maximum load capacity
- Arca-compatible VEO 2 PH-38 3-way pan head with rotating top handle
- Multi-Angle Central Column moves 360° in any direction
- Central column converts to a Multi-Mount using the VEO+ MA1 (included)
- 3 easy-set leg angles
- Rapid Set, Easy Clean Twist Locks
- Converts to a monopod up to 1.6m tall
- 3/8” thread hole on side of canopy
- Folds to 48cm for maximum portability
- Weighs 2585g with head (1965g tripod only)
- Extends to 156cm
This VEO 3T+ Series is perfect for any style of photography, from landscape to macro, and delivers a level of quality that is second to none.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.