- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO 3GO 265HCB Ultra-Tall Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod with Monopod Leg
VEO 3GO 265HCB 26mm Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod is a compact carbon travel tripod with an Arca Swiss compatible ball head, a leg that converts to a monopod (which can double as a selfie/vlogging stick), a smartphone adaptor and a Bluetooth remote shutter trigger that offers the maximum versatility for mirrorless camera kits, DSLR camera kits and even smartphones.
Earn 219 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
VEO 3GO 265HCB Ultra-tall Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod With Monopod Leg Summary
The VEO 3GO 265HCB Ultra-Tall 26mm Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod is a compact, 26mm, 5 section carbon fibre travel tripod kit with a compact ball head optimized to carry camera capacities up to 10kg, making it a great travel tripod for photographers with pro level kits.
For ease of portability, this travel tripod folds down to just 41cm/16.1 inches and weighs 1.4kg. This delivers a stable base, in an easy to transport size for any trip, wherever in the world you’re travelling.
Don’t be fooled by the size though. Despite this portability, this feature packed Vanguard tripod delivers a versatile solution for any photographer.
This tripod extends to 166.5cm/65.6 inches, making it perfect for all but the very tallest photographer.
As well as traditional tripod shots, this travel tripod allows you to shoot low angles or simple macro shots by either reversing the 2-section column, or removing the ball head an attach the head to the Low Angle Adapter (LAA) that is included. This ability is enhanced using the three easy set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) that also allow you to set up tripod for maximum stability on any terrain.
Where you don’t need a tripod, a leg can be removed in seconds and attached to the central column to create a monopod, vlogging stick or a selfie stick.
The rapid set twist locks allow the tripod to be deployed in seconds, minimising the risk that you miss a fleeting shot. In addition, these leg locks have been designed to be easy to dismantle, clean and reassemble, allowing you to setup the tripod at the beach or in dirty conditions with the confidence that you can clean them with ease when you get home.
Perfect for pro level mirrorless or DSLR kits:
- Folds down to just 41cm/16.1 inches and weighs 1.4kg/3.1lbs for easy portability
- Extends to 166.5cm/65.6 inches, with max. load capacity of 10kg/22lbs
- Monopod leg that extends to 170cm/66.9 inches that is fast and easy to deploy
- Arca Swiss compatible BH-102 Ball Head with independent pan-lock
- Reversible centre column, or use the Low Angle Adaptor, for low angle/macro photographs
- Three easy set leg angles (21°, 50° and 80°) for maximum stability on any terrain
- Rapid set and easy to clean twist locks
- Includes rubber and spiked feet allow for easy set up on different types of terrain
- Retractable hook to add weight for extra stability
- Reversible thread to allow heads with 1/4” or 3/8” thread to be attached with ease
- Includes tripod bag
Perfect for getting the most from your smartphone:
- Smartphone connector for any smartphone up to 87mm/3.4 inches wide
- Bluetooth remote shutter trigger allowing the monopod leg to be used as a selfie stick
VEO 3GO travel tripods take advantage of Vanguard’s investment in the latest Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology with significantly improved tolerances that delivers a higher quality end product.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.