Vanguard VEO 2 BH-50WM Window Mount with Ball/Pan-head
VEO 2 BH-50WM Window Mount with Ball/Pan-head
The unique Arca Swiss compatible VEO 2 BH-50WM Window Mount is designed for both photographers and bird watchers to use from the comfort of their car. The ball-head setting is ideal for photography, while the pan-head setting is ideal for video with your mirrorless/DSLR camera, or using a spotting scope to observe your surroundings.
- Large surface area with textured rubber face for solid grip
- Opens to 1.25 inches/31mm
- Ergonomic locking/release knob for easy use, even in cold weather
VEO 2 BP-50 Ball/Pan Head:
- Ball head with a removable telescopic pan-handle for maximum versatility (photography, video or spotting scopes)
- Suitable for landscape/portrait photography
- Long Arca Swiss compatible (QS-71) quick release plate for use with spotting scopes/camcorders
- Spotting scopes with Arca Swiss compatible bases (such as the Endeavor HD) can be used without the need for a quick shoe for maximum stability
- Separate pan-lock with 360°degree markings, enabling more technical panoramas
- Separate friction control
- Ergonomic locking knobs for ease of use, even in cold, wet conditions with gloves
- Maximum load capacity of 11lbs/5kg
- Can be removed and attached to any tripod/monopod with a standard 1/4" or 3/8" thread
- A lightweight 1.4lbs/675g
- Small enough to fit into most glove compartments so it's always there
- Can be used with binoculars, but a BA-185 Tripod Adaptor is needed.
- For a more traditional 2-way pan-head option you may wish to consider the VEO 2 PH-28WM Window Mount
Observe or capture the moment from the comfort of your car with the VEO 2 BH-50WM Window Mount which easily attaches to vehicle windows.
Alternatively this window mount can be attached to fences, hides, tree branches and many more options, enabling a steady platform for spotting scopes, cameras or camcorders.
The base of this window mount has a clamp that opens up to 1.25"/31mm with a large surface area, with a non-slip rubber face to offer maximum grip on any surface. This is backed up by a solid thread and an ergonomic locking knob that makes it easy to tighten/release, even in cold and wet conditions.
This window mount comes with an Arca Swiss compatible VEO 2 BP-50 Ball/Pan-Head as standard, offering maximum versatility for photography or bird watching with a spotting scope or binoculars*.
This unique head is a ball head that comes with a removable telescopic pan-handle making it ideal for photographers or nature lovers. For example, the pan-handle can be attached when using a spotting scope or taking video with a mirrorless/DSLR camera, but is easily removed for more traditional photography.
With a maximum load capacity of 11lbs/5kg, this window mount can be used with almost any spotting scope or camera kit**
The long Arca Swiss compatible QS-71 supplied is designed to allow you to easily secure a spotting scope or camcorder to the window mount, but can also be used for a mirrorless/DSLR camera. The Arca system also allows you to select the right quick release plate for your needs, not just from Vanguard.
For photography, this is a high quality, feature packed head that includes a friction control and separate pan lock that allow for the most technical of shots in landscape or portrait. The ergonomic locking knobs are designed to be easy to use in any conditions, even wearing gloves. The head can also be removed and used with any tripod/monopod with a standard 1/4" or 3/8" thread.
For bird watching, the long quick release plate offers a secure fit for spotting scopes to be attached/removed from the head in seconds. Alternatively, if you have a spotting scope with an Arca Swiss compatible base (such as the Endeavor HD spotting scopes), then it can be slotted directly onto the head without the need for a quick release plate, making the most stable base possible. The telescopic pan-handle then helps locate and follow the subject, and the friction control can be used to control the degree of movement, for example, adding friction to allow more delicate movements.
If the ball/pan-head design is not needed, then you can also consider the VEO 2 PH-28WM Window Mount with a more traditional 2-way pan-head with an 8.8lb/4kg load capacity
With the new VEO 2 window mounts by Vanguard, you can cover miles of country without missing any of the details.
* To use with binoculars an adaptor such as the BA-185 Tripod Adaptor will be needed
** Please take care not to overload your car window
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.