Vanguard Supreme 37D Hard Case with Divider Bag Insert
Supreme 37D Hard Case with Divider Bag Insert
Virtually indestructible, the rugged Vanguard Supreme Series hard cases have innovative features for unmatched strength and durability. They are O-ring sealed, waterproof (up to a depth of 16.5 feet/5 meters), airtight, and built to withistand the most extreme conditions (-40F/-40C to 203F/95C). Supreme cases are great for airline travel with an automatic pressure equalization valive and ability to support up to 265 lbs/120 kg. of exterior weight. Anti-slip rubber feet and a solid carrying handle offer extraa durability. Thick, quick-release latches lock in place and steel-reinforced lock holders are great for use with pad locks for added security. Supreme 37D includes a soft, removable divider bag, for easy customization inside your case, or use as a standalone gear bag.
Product features in detail
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.