Vanguard Alta Rain Cover - Small
Product Code: 9374014F
Vanguard Alta Rain Cover - Small summary
The ALTA RCS Rain Cape (Small) is an ingenious shooting in the rain solution designed to protect a DSLR with 24-70mm F2.8, 18-135mm or similar size lens attached. This multi-use cover folds into a compact pouch and easily fits in any bag, so that you are never caught out in a downpour without adequate protection.
ALTA RCS is the small size model and is perfectly fitted to protect a DSLR with 24-70mm F2.8, 18-135mm or similarly sized lens attached. The ALTA RAIN CAPE is a simple yet ingenious shooting in the rain solution designed to protect a wide array of different camera and lens set-ups without creating undue hassle or hindrance. When caught in a sudden downpour first pull up your hood and protect yourself and then in a similar and just as simple fashion pull the cape out of its pouch and protect your camera & lens. The comprehensive design simplicity ensures no waste of time fumbling while trying to get the cape on and fitting it to the gear. This flat spread out cape lands right on your camera and drapes around in split seconds. All you need to do next it secures the Velcro around the lens and when needed link the buckle underneath to prevent it from blowing up in a gust of wind. If you are carrying your camera with a strap, just Velcro the side flaps around the strap connections and note that the left side closing offers two angle options, to allow for optimal lens focus control. Being an open â€˜cape' and not a closed sleeve cover, we ensure ease of use for all sized hands as well as the possibility to use with gloves on, but most importantly this design prevents condensation so that we can promise you 100% clear viewing of screen, controls and viewfinder through the transparent TPU window on the back. The ALTA RAIN CAPES have an incorporated accessory pocket under the rear viewing window and all come with an included pouch, so that they can be folded up neatly and fitted compactly in any bag, or pocket. Carry an ALTA RAIN CAPE with you year-round and never get caught off guard with VANGUARD With ALTA ACCESSORIES we make sure that your every need no matter how small and detailed is catered to.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.