Vanguard ALTA FLY 55T Roller Bag and Backpack
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9371021T
Earn 229 Park Points
Vanguard ALTA FLY 55T
2018 BEST CAMERA BAG AWARD WINNER
The ALTA FLY 55T is a super compact carry-on* four-wheel-trolley-backpack that packs a lot more than you would imagine. It will fit 2 CSCs (Compact System Cameras) with up to 6 lenses, or 2 DSLRs with 4-5 lenses (up to 300mm f/4), a flash unit and accessories. It also carries and protects up to a 14" laptop, a tablet and a tripod.
The ALTA FLY 55T airline carry-on*, four-wheel-trolley-backpack is designed to face the challenges professional photographers face when traveling all over the world. Constructed from durable, anti-scratch, moisture resistant materials, this bag is built to withstand years of long-haul wear and tear.
Ultra-secure it features a ‘3 Security Point System'; buckle lock over the external zipper and an internal full-coverage zippered mesh flap, so that you never need to worry about prying hands or eyes. Last but not least it is fully customizable so that you can dictate the content capacity, and when you arrive open up and find the best working tool for the job you came to shoot.
Traveling, or arrived on location and working, the ALTA FLY 55T's well-padded internal compartment opens fully for ease of use and the multitude of versatile dividers can be adjusted to fit 2 CSCs (Compact System Cameras) with up to 6 lenses, or 2 DSLRs with 4-5 lenses (up to 300mm f/4), a flash unit and multiple accessories.
The organized storage system will facilitate all your travel needs while on-the-go as well as an efficient workflow while on location: separately padded compartments will fit a tablet and up to a 14" laptop. Large external front pockets with organizer inside will store all you need close at hand when traveling, like a tablet, chargers, smartphone, travel documents, wallet, sunglasses, etc.
The ALTA FLY 55T is an agile four-wheel trolley, with a single bar handle and sturdy top and side grips. It also sports an advanced backpack harness, that tucks out of the way when not in use, and pull out wheel covers to be used when carrying on your back. Ready for all eventualities we have reinforced the bag with durable water/scratch resistant material along the bottom and included our total coverage rain cover.
Dedicated tripod connecting straps enable you to securely transport your tripod with you and you can enjoy the full ALTA EXPERIENCE with ALTA LINK which enables you to carry along your ALTA PRO TRIPOD in the advanced ALTA ACTION TRIPOD BAG connected to your ALTA FLY TROLLEY!
*Airline carry-on regulations are subject to change and vary by airline and country. To meet the requirements, you may need to remove laptops, tripod holders, and attachments. Call your airline or visit its website for current size and weight restrictions.
|ALTA Fly 55t & 58t Trolley Backpacks|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.