TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Black
The TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Black is an autofocus X mount prime lens, which features an aperture ring, captures EXIF data and weighs just 93g so it's portable enough to bring anywhere.
- Super compact pancake lens at 93g, with a very natural 41mm equivalent full-frame focal width
- Fast and efficient stepping motor autofocus, which is fully compatible with Fujifilm Eye AF system
- Great choice for a variety of genres including portraits, landscapes and street photography where being discreet is ideal
- Optical design features 1 ED element and 2 aspherical elements to minimise aberrations and deliver sharp results
- Solid and sturdy metal lens body which includes clicked aperture ring for smooth changes from the lens itself
TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Black Summary
With a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture and extremely compact pancake proportions, the TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Black is ideal for portraits, street photography and landscapes in particular. It boasts a high-quality optical design with 7 elements, including one ED and two aspherical elements for sharp results on Fujifilm mirrorless cameras.
The 27mm f/2.8 Lens offers a 41mm full-frame equivalent focal width, which is extremely close to the same field of view as the human eye sees. This allows you to capture natural, low distortion images which reflect what the eye sees. A smooth and accurate autofocus system is driven by a Stepping Motor, which is compatible with Fuji Eye AF systems for great results even when your subject is moving across the frame.
TTArtisan has developed a sturdy metal construction for the Pancake lens, with a clicked aperture ring, which make it easy to control the depth of field while adjusting aperture intuitively on the lens barrel itself.
Key TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 Lens Features
- Compact autofocus prime lens with 41mm equivalent full-frame focal width
- Smooth and accurate STM Stepping Motor, compatible with Fujifilm Eye AF
- Captures EXIF data through electronic contacts
- Optical design with 7 elements in 6 groups includes 1 ED element and 2 aspherical elements to minimise aberrations
- Clicked aperture ring for precise control over depth of field
- 0.35m minimum focus distance
- Solid and sturdy metal lens body, which weighs just 93g
- Integrated lens hood and compact 39mm thread for screw-in lens filters
TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Black in More Detail
Eye Recognition AF compatibility
Precise and responsive eye-tracking makes it easier to capture stunning photos while also assisting with creating steady video footage. This is driven by a Stepping Motor (STM), which is not only compact, but provides seamless focusing across a variety of situations.
Clicked aperture ring
The TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 lens is equipped with an independent clicked aperture, which provides quicker and more convenient aperture adjustments without needing to divert to the camera body.
Close 0.35m shooting
The closest 0.35m focus distance is ideal when you want to capture every detail, which can create fantastic bokeh thanks to the large F2.8aperture.
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan AF 27mm f/2.8 Lens for Fujifilm X Mount Black
- 1x Box
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.