TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Sony E Black
The TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Sony E Black is a bright aperture prime for full-frame mirrorless cameras, with a high-quality optical design and smooth manual focus ring, which is perfect for portraits.
- Excellent prime focal width lens for portrait photography, which delivers stunning image quality
- High quality all-metal construction with built-in lens hood and tripod mount to support the weight
- Manual only focus with smooth focus ring, which provides the ability to capture pin sharp results
- Wide maximum f/1.25 aperture and 10-bladed aperture design for shallow depth of field and low light shooting
- Sharp details and well controlled chromatic aberration for beautiful results on Sony cameras
TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Sony E Black Summary
With a series of special glass elements and hefty weight, the TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Sony E Black is a robust wide aperture prime lens for full-frame Sony mirrorless cameras. It combines a unique bright f/1.25 maximum aperture with a 10-bladed aperture design, which is ideal for low light photography and shallow depth of field images.
As a manual focus lens the focus ring is smooth and precise, allowing you to capture beautiful pin sharp portraits where the subject can be separated from background distractions. An all metal construction with solid 1013g weight can be supported by a tripod thanks to a built-in mounting hole and TTArtisan has also included a built-in reversible lens hood to reduce glare and incidental light.
A conveniently sized 77mm filter thread enables the addition of screw-in filters, ensuring this is one of the fastest and most useful Sony mirrorless lenses at such a competitive price point.
Key TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens Features
- Large maximum f/1.25 aperture
- Excellent focal width for portraits
- Smooth, precise manual focus ring
- 11 elements in 8 groups, including special lens elements
- 10-bladed aperture for circular bokeh
- All-metal construction
- Built-in reversible lens hood
- Mounting hole for tripod support
- 77mm thread for lens filters
TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Sony E Black in More Detail
High quality optics
Fast lenses often show signs of Chromatic aberration, however the TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens incorporates four sets of Achromatic Doublets, which greatly enhance performance by reducing chromatic aberration and improving resolution, resulting in outstanding image quality.
Tripod mounting hole
The 90mm F1.25 manual focus lens is large and heavy, but can be conveniently mounted onto a tripod with the mounting hole located at the bottom, in order to help gain a steadier shot.
Reversible lens hood
The extended lens hood reduces stray light and can protect the lens from moisture, debris and impact, as well as being reversible for easy storage after your shoot.
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Sony E Black (full-frame)
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Lens Hood
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.