TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Nikon Z Black
The TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Nikon Z mount Black combines a fast aperture, 10-bladed diaphragm and all-metal design, which deliver stunning results for full-frame (FX) mirrorless cameras.
- Popular short telephoto focal width for portrait photography, which delivers stunning image quality
- Sturdy all-metal construction with a built-in lens hood and tripod mount when you need extra support
- Manual focus lens, with a smooth focus ring which allows you to capture tack sharp results
- Fast maximum f/1.25 aperture with a 10-bladed design for shallow depth of field and smooth bokeh
- Capture beautiful results with sharp details and well controlled chromatic aberrations thanks to the optical design
TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Nikon Z Black Summary
Full-frame Nikon mirrorless camera users have another fast portrait prime to choose from, with the TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Nikon Z Black. This solid feeling all-metal Z mount lens combines a wide maximum aperture with a 10-bladed diaphragm for beautiful bokeh and the ability to create soft defocus areas in your images. This is ideal for shooting portraits where you want to separate the subject from background distractions and create creamy smooth areas in the image.
TTArtisan has designed the lens as a manual focus only option, with a smooth manual focus ring, which provides the opportunity to capture pin sharp details in the image. The all metal construction and solid 1013g weight can helpfully be supported by any tripod to get sharp results, thanks to a built-in mounting hole, and there’s also a built-in reversible lens hood, which helps to reduce glare and incidental light. Despite being a larger lens, the filter thread size is a popular 77mm, which allows you to add screw-in UV filters, a CPL and any other as required with ease.
Key TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens Features
- Popular 90mm focal width for portraits
- Large f/1.25 aperture
- Smooth, precise manual focus ring
- 11 elements in 8 groups, including special lens elements
- 10-bladed aperture design for rounded bokeh
- All-metal construction
- Built-in reversible lens hood
- Tripod mounting hole for support
- Add lens filters easily to the 77mm front thread
TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Nikon Z Black in More Detail
High quality optics
Fast lenses often show signs of Chromatic aberration, however the TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens incorporates four sets of Achromatic Doublets, which greatly enhance performance by reducing chromatic aberration and improving resolution, resulting in outstanding image quality.
Tripod mounting hole
The 90mm F1.25 manual focus lens is large and heavy, but can be conveniently mounted onto a tripod with the mounting hole located at the bottom, in order to help gain a steadier shot.
Reversible lens hood
The extended lens hood reduces stray light and can protect the lens from moisture, debris and impact, as well as being reversible for easy storage after your shoot.
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 90mm f/1.25 Lens for Nikon Z Mount Black (full-frame)
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Lens Hood
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.