TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Sony E Black
The TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Sony E Black is a manual focus APS-C format prime with a bright aperture, which allows you to experiment with a shallow depth of field for portraits and low light shots.
- Compact and vintage styled short telephoto prime lens with manual focusing for pin sharp results
- Bright f/1.2 aperture with a 10-bladed design is ideal for capturing creamy smooth backgrounds and low light shots
- Cost-effective third party lens which is immersive to use thanks to manual focusing only
- Close 0.5m minimum focus distance is ideal for creating dynamic compositions and close-up shots
- Compact size and weight as well as a cost-effective 52mm front thread for adding essential lens filters
TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens Summary
Combining an attractive price, vintage styling and bright aperture, the TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Sony E Black is an appealing choice for APS-C format Sony alpha camera users. This manual focus prime lens boasts a bright f/1.2 aperture with a 10-bladed design, which allows you to experiment with a shallow depth of field and tackle low light situations more readily.
As a manual E mount lens you can immerse yourself in the moment and capture pin sharp details and highlight your subject. When combined with the bright aperture, this lens is ideal for portraits, street photography and similar subjects, which are suited to a short telephoto focal width of this kind.
TTArtisan has included special lens elements within the optical design to correct for chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as providing a short minimum focus distance of 50cm for close-ups and interesting compositional opportunities.
The 50mm f/1.2 Lens is comfortably lightweight at around 336g and houses a compact 52mm filter thread for adding cost-effective lens filters which are often required to enhance the image in some photographic situations.
Key TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Sony E Black Features
- Bright aperture prime lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras
- 10-bladed aperture design
- Multiple elements correct chromatic and spherical aberrations
- 7 lens elements in 5 groups
- 0.5m minimum focus distance
- Compact 52mm filter thread
- Weighs around 336g
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Sony E Black (APS-C)
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.