TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Fujifilm X Black
The TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Fujifilm X Black combines a bright maximum aperture, compact size and close manual focus distance for portraits, low light shots and experimenting with a shallow depth of field.
- Vintage styled short telephoto prime lens which complements Fujifilm mirrorless camera styling
- Bright f/1.2 aperture with a 10-bladed design is ideal for capturing smooth backgrounds and low light shots
- Cost-effective manual focus third party lens which offers an immersive experience and sharp results
- 0.5m minimum focus distance for creating interesting compositions and close-up shots
- Compact 52mm front thread for adding essential lens filters such as polarisers, UV and VNDs
TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Fujifilm X Black Summary
Designed for the APS-C format X mount, this TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Fujifilm X Black combines vintage styling with a bright aperture and compact size, which is well suited to Fujifilm X series cameras. With a maximum f/1.2 aperture and 10-bladed diaphragm you can enjoy experimenting with a shallow depth of field and separate your subjects with silky smooth backgrounds.
The compact prime lens from TTArtisan is also excellent at gathering light in low light situations, making it ideal for portrait, street photography and other short telephoto subjects. As a manual focus Fuji mirrorless lens you can immerse yourself in the scene and capture razor sharp details in your subject. Special lens elements have also been included in the optical design, which help to correct chromatic and spherical aberrations, while a short minimum focus distance of 50cm is ideal for close-up shots and unique compositional opportunities.
The 50mm f/1.2 Lens weighs around 336g and the compact 52mm filter thread is ideal for adding cost-effective lens filters which are often required to enhance the image during some situations.
Key TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens Features
- Bright maximum aperture prime for APS-C mirrorless X mount
- 10-bladed aperture design
- Multiple elements correct chromatic and spherical aberrations
- 7 lens elements in 5 groups
- 0.5m minimum focus distance
- Compact 52mm filter thread
- Weighs around 336g
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 50mm f/1.2 Lens for Fujifilm X Black
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.