TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Fujifilm X Black
The TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Fujifilm X Black is an affordable lens, which is ideal for photographers looking for a fast and versatile prime, which benefits from a wide 10-bladed aperture and compact design.
- Fast maximum f/1.4 aperture with a 10-bladed diaphragm for smooth bokeh and a shallow depth of field
- Offers a classic perspective, which is similar to the human eye and suitable for a huge variety of subjects
- Effective lens for low light photography, which is also extremely compact and lightweight for handholding
- Optical formula renders high sharpness, with minimal distortion and precise image reproduction
- Manual focus helps to render extremely sharp results and achieve pin point focus on the subject
TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Fujifilm X Black Summary
Due to the Fujifilm X mount camera crop factor, the TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Fujifilm X Black offers an equivalent full-frame 52mm focal width. This is extremely popular thanks to being similar to the human eye, offering plenty of opportunity to capture anything from portraits, street and landscapes, to travel and everyday snapshots.
The compact and portable prime from newcomers TTArtisan, benefits from a wide f/1.4 maximum aperture, which includes a 10-bladed diaphragm. This makes it ideal for low light shooting and shallow depth of field subjects, rendering smooth background blur and pleasing rounded bokeh. This helps to separate your subject from busy backgrounds and create soft defocus areas in the image.
The optical formula includes lens elements which help to correct chromatic and spherical aberrations, which show excellent results on APS-C format Fuji X mount cameras. The manual focus lens design also provides greater control over focusing, which can be specially useful for portrait and macro photography. The lens also benefits from a 0.28m minimum focus distance, making it well suited to close-ups and capturing frame-filling compositions, as well as everyday snapshots as you walk around shooting anything which catches your eye.
Key TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 Lens Features
- 35mm focal width provides a standard field of view on APS-C format cameras
- Maximum f/1.4 aperture with 10-bladed opening for fast and effective low light photography
- 7 lens elements in 6 groups
- Shallow depth of field helps create bokeh effects
- Multiple lens elements correct chromatic and spherical aberrations
- Manual focus only for greater control over tack sharp results
- Affordable mirrorless Fuji lens for photographers who want a fast prime
- Close 0.28m minimum focus distance
- Weighs around 180g and features a small 39mm thread to add lens filters
What’s in the box
- TTArtisan 35mm f/1.4 Lens for Fujifilm X Black (APS-C)
- 1x Front Cap
- 1x Rear Cap
- 1x Warranty Card
- 1x User Manual
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.