Thronmax THX-50 Professional Headphones
This product is no longer available
The Thronmax THX-50 Professional Headphones offer cutting edge engineering and a robust construction for incredibly accurate sound monitoring even over long periods across the entire frequency range.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Thronmax THX-50 Professional Headphones Summary
- Advanced build quality and engineering; Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- 50 millimeter drivers with rare earth magnets and copper clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tune for enhanced low frequency performance
- Magnet neodymium; Designed for studio tracking and mixing
Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction.
OFFERS EXCELLENT SOUND ISOLATION
Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
AFFORDABLE PRICE POINT
Makes the THX-50 a popular tracking headphone for multi-station studio sessions.
CONVENIENT SINGLE-SIDE CABLE EXIT
- 2.5m straight cable for professional applications.
- 1.5m straight cable for mobile and pc application.
Two detachable cables (1.5 m – 2.5 m coiled cable);; 6.3 mm (1/4″) screw-on adapter.
ACCURATE SOUND FOR STUDIO, LIVE & DJ USE
Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range.
COMFORTABLE FIT FOR HOURS OF USE
Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort.
- USB Headset with attached cable 2.5m monitoring cable and 1.5 for daily use in line mic cable
- Adjustable headband
- In-line Volume and mute controls s=with second cable
- TPE Flexible cable cover for additional durability
- Frequency Response 15-20,000 Hz
- Impedance 47 ohms
- Maximum Input Power 13 mW
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Driver Size 50mm
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.