Thronmax Mdrill Zero USB Microphone Jet Black
The Thronmax Mdrill Zero USB Microphone in Jet Black captures crisp clear recordings in two versatile polar patterns for different scenarios and offers zero-latency real time audio monitoring.
Thronmax Mdrill Zero USB Microphone Jet Black Summary
2 Recording Patterns
Cardioid and Omni-directional. For different application you can choose one of them. Cardioid mode mostly use for Vocal recording , omnidirectional mode for video conference or for meeting applications.
The Thronmax MDrill Zero comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you’re recording in real-time, without latency delays. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using a control on the front of the microphone.
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- 16mm and 10mm condenser high quality capsule: 2 condenser capsules can record any situation
- Recording Patterns: Cardioid, Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.