Thronmax Caster Boom Stand S2 With Integrated XLR Cable
This product is no longer available
The Thronmax Caster Boom Stand S2 with Integrated XLR Cable management offers 360º rotation in a studio-grade extruded aluminium design with hand tightened friction hinges for smooth, quiet operation.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Thronmax Caster Boom Stand S2 With Integrated XLR Cable Summary
Features at a glance
- For XLR Microphones
- Integrated XLR Cable
- All-Tube Construction, Quiet Operation
- Sturdy C-Clamp
The THRONMAX S2 Caster Clamp-On Boom Stand is an adjustable boom arm for XLR microphones. Use it to keep your microphone firmly in place while you stream, podcast, or broadcast, doing so with a professional appearance at all times.
The S2 Caster Clamp-On Boom Stand offers a studio-grade design with internal springs and hidden cable management. The XLR cable is threaded through the Caster Boom Stand's all-tube construction, so you don't have to deal with cable clutter.
Adjusting the Caster Boom Stand is both easy and quiet. All hinges are hand-tightened, so you don't need tools to adjust the boom arm. A full 360° rotation facilitates all manners of mic positions. An included C-clamp affixes the boom arm to your desk with ruggedness and stability.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.