Think Tank Pixel Pocket Rocket
Holds 10 CF or XQD memory cards in a small, folding wallet.
Keep your most important items secure and organized.
Store 10 CF or XQD memory cards in a small package that fits easily in your pocket or attaches to your belt or bags. A built in business card holder makes for easy identification.
- Business card holder
- Compact and fits easily in your pocket
- Can be attached inside of our products
- Can be attached to clothing
Store up to 10 CF or XQD cards
4.75" W x 2.75" H x 0.5" D (12.1 x 7 x 1.3 cm)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 420D diamond rip-stop nylon, clear polyurethane mesh, 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
- Belt-mount option with double security attachment
- Clear front panel for small credentials or Business cards Built-in neck-strap, tucks into its own interior slot No-drop features for additional security
THINK TANK PIXEL POCKET ROCKET SPECIFICATIONS
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has durable water-repellant (DWR) coating plus the underside of the fabric has polyurethane coating. It also has 50D shadow ripstop nylon and -poly bonded nylon thread.
Interior: silver-toned nylon lining, and -poly bonded nylon thread.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Memory Card Holders|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.