Think Tank DSLR Battery Holder 2
Compact carrier for one or two standard DSLR batteries.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9368968T
Earn 9 Park Points
The number one sin in photography is running out of power. This battery holder solves that problem. The slim, collapsible, compact design secures 2 standard camera batteries. Stow them into any thank Tank bag, skin or pouch and always be juiced up and ready, "before the moment." Plus, it helps keep items organized and eliminates clutter in the bottom of your bag.
- Compact carrier for two or four standard DSLR batteries.
- Compress flat when not in use, easily stored.
- Hook & loop closure with top-fold design.
- Compatible with batteries found in most standard camera bodies, such as the Nikon D800, D600, Canon 5DMKIII, Sony A77, Nikon D300S, Canon 60D, Nikon D7000, etc.
DSLR Battery Holder 2
External Dimensions: 3.9" W x 3" H x 0.4" D (10 x 7.5 x 1 cm)
Weight: 0.02lbs (0.01kg)
420D diamond rip-stop nylon, 210D
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.