Think Tank Digital Holster 150 V2.0
Quick access and transport for your super telephoto zoom.
With the versatility of a 150–600mm, you don’t need a backpack full of lenses to shoot wildlife or sports photography. Instead, a camera holster dedicated to just one body with a 150–600mm attached is an ideal solution. The Digital Holster 150 is a top-loading solution that minimises the weight and bulk of bigger bags so you can focus on the action. Wear the holster comfortably on a belt or over the shoulder, so you’re ready to shoot at a moment’s notice.
- Designed to form fit a 150–600mm or equivalent sized lens with body attached
- Quick access top opening
- Carry with the included shoulder strap or belt mount*
- Fits a 105mm filter in its case in a zippered front pocket
- Attachment for a monopod, a small tripod or a modular component
- Rotate or Lock attachment on a Think Tank belt such as the Pro Speed Belt V3.0
- Front stretch pocket for lens caps, back caps, and other items
- Removable screen protector separates your camera strap from the LCD
- Metal hardware and YKK RC Fuse zippers for long lasting durability
- Additional divider allows you to stack smaller lenses
- Zippered side pocket for larger accessories or rain cover
- Inner lid pocket for SD cards or lens cloth
- Top grab handle for quick carry
- Business card holder on top of lid
- Includes: Seam-sealed rain cover
* BELT SOLD SEPARATELY
- Holds a gripped or un-gripped camera body with up to a 12” (30.5cm) lens attached
- Example: Nikon D5 with 200–500mm f5.6 VR II attached
- Example: Canon 7D MII with Sigma 150–600mm f5–6.3 Sport attached
- Sigma 150–600mm f5–6.3 Sport or Contemporary
- Sigma 60–600mm f4.5–6.3 Sport or Contemporary
- Tamron 150–600mm f5–6.3
- Nikon 200–500mm f5.6 VR
- Nikon 500mm f5.6 VR
- Nikon 300mm f2.8 VR
- Sigma 300mm f2.8
- Canon 300mm f2.8L IS II
- Canon 24–70mm f2.8 + 16–35mm f2.8
- Nikon 24–70mm f2.8 + 14–24mm f2.8
- Exterior Dimensions: 20.3 x 40.6 x 20.3 cm (8” W x 16” H x 8” D)
- Interior Dimensions: 18.4 x 39 x 18.4 cm (7.3” W x 15.3” H x 7.3” D)
- Weight (with all accessories): 0.8 kg
- Exterior: All fabric exterior treated with DWR while fabric underside is coated with PU for superior water resistance, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, Ultra Stretch front pocket, 3-poly bonded nylon thread
- Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, 3-poly bonded nylon thread
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Toploader Camera Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.