Think Tank Digital Holster 10 V2.0
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9368857T
Earn 44 Park Points
Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 10 V2.0 (Black)
|Product features in detail|
The black Digital Holster 10 V2.0 from Think Tank contains a unique "Pop Down" feature that allows the lens hood to be kept on the camera held in shooting position. For the active shooter, this is a real time-saver. The case is made to hold a small DSLR with a standard kit lens. It is also designed to hold the camera with a tripod plate attached to it so you can readily set up for a long exposure shot without delay.
This is a form-fitting case, somewhat reminiscent of a western holster - ready to draw and shoot at a moment's notice. The case comes with a side rail attachment that accepts a small Modular, Skin, or Multimedia component. This increases the footprint and capacity of the holster as well as your shooting capabilities. The holster comes with Think Tank's "Rotate or Lock" technology for their Pro Speed Belt, Thin Skin Belt or Steroid Speed Belt that permits you to attach the holster with no effort at all. There's also a smooth fabric on the belt to minimize friction against your body. One of the best features of the bag is that the lid opens away from your body. This enhances access to your gear as well as adding a significant security aspect to the bag since, when opened, the lid acts a shield preventing others from seeing what's inside. The removable shoulder strap and top grab handle are complemented by dual zippers that guard the access to the main compartment.
For accessories, a front stretch pocket can hold lens caps, batteries and other small items. Another touch fastened small accessory pocket is located under the top lid that is perfect for holding a filter. For ultimate protection of the delicate LCD screen on your DSLR, a soft divider fits over the top protecting it from the strap that may be stuffed inside.
There's nothing like networking so the bag comes with a neat business card holder right under the top grab handle. Finally, for maximum protection while outside, the bag comes with a built-in rain cover that is stored in an outside pocket and which can be easily deployed when the weather turns against you. The holster comes with Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Toploader Camera Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.