Tether Tools TetherTools Air Direct Wireless Tethering System
This product has been discontinued.
The TetherTools Air Direct Wireless System wirelessly transfers RAW and JPG images to your Photo editing software just as though you were shooting with a wired cable!
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
TetherTools Air Direct Wireless Tethering System
Shoot further, faster, from anywhere, to any tethering software of choice with the new Tether Tools Air Direct.
Air Direct wirelessly transfers RAW and JPG images to Capture One, SmartShooter, Lightroom and others, as if you were shooting with a cable. Connect DSLR, Medium Format and Mirrorless cameras direct to any supported tethering software.
- Wireless camera control and transfer from your software. No compromises. Capture One, Lightroom, Smart Shooter, DarkRoom & many other tethering software programs.
- USB-C technology for lightning fast transfer.
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi connection. Internet access not required.
- Two-way communication from computer to camera, camera to computer.
- Transfer Raw and JPEG to Mac and PC simultaneously.
- One to One camera connection for secure communication.
- 5X faster transfer speed and range up to 200 feet (60m).
- Compatible with Canon, Fuji, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic LUMIX, Phase One, Hasselblad, Leica models with USB tether. Not designed for non-supported camera models.
- Mobile users enjoy all the benefits of the Air Remote App on iOS and Android devices.
- Powered by easy access LP-E6 battery or DC input. Air Direct utilizes its own power source and will not drain the camera’s battery. For longer shoots, use large external USB batteries or AC wall power via the supplied DC cable. Air Direct offers the flexibility to hot swap power without ever shutting down. Power and shoot simultaneously.
- The Air Direct Utility or ADU allows for Wireless PTP communication between camera and tethering software on MacOS or Windows.
- Tethering software of your choice such as Capture One, Smart Shooter 4 or Lightroom and many others can be used with Air Direct. (Required for MAC and PC)
- Air Direct is compatible with iOS and Android devices for Canon and Nikon cameras via Air Remote Mobile App. (Logo/Icon)
- Air Remote App features creative zone control, live view, bracketing, time-lapse, focus stacking, bulb time, movie mode and more.
The Air Direct offers two ways to wirelessly tether your camera.
Connect the Air Direct to your PC or Mac via the Air Direct Utility (ADU) and use tethering software of your choice, OR
Connect the Air Direct to your mobile device (phone or tablet) and tether with the Air Remote App.*
*Note: Connecting the Air Direct to your mobile device phone or tablet) is compatible with Canon and Nikon cameras only
at this time.
- USB Protocol: USB-C
- Wi-Fi: 802.11AC
- Bandwidth: 2.4 and 5GHz
- Range: up to 200 feet (60m)
- Battery Life: 3-5 hours*
- Size: 1.5" x 3.6" x 2.7" (39mm x 92mm x 68.6mm)
- Weight: 6oz (170g)
*Results may vary based on phone, tablet, or computer used.
|Effective Distance||200 feet (60m)|
|Dimensions||1.5" x 3.6" x 2.7" (39mm x 92mm x 68.6mm)|
|Fogg Weight||6oz (170g)|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.