Tether Tools TetherTools Air Direct Arca Clamp for L-Bracket
TetherTools Air Direct Arca Clamp for L-Bracket
Mounting the Air Direct to the side of your camera is simple with the Air Direct Arca Clamp for L-Brackets. The integrated cold shoe secures the Air Direct to the Arca Clamp. The device features an easy to mount quick release that secures directly to Arca-style L-brackets.
To attach, secure the Arca Clamp to your L-Bracket of choice, leaving room to insert the cable. Then, slide the cold shoe foot of the Air Direct into the Arca Clamp Mount and tighten.
The integrated cold shoe is ideal for mounting the Air Direct, flashes, triggers and other items to any Arca-style mount. There is also a ¼"-20 thread to secure arms and other devices such as LED Lights, screens and more.
NOTE: L-Bracket not included.
- Standard 1/4"-20 thread for securing arms for lights and other items.
- lightweight, Low-Profile design
- Aluminum construction
- Non-Reflective Black
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Other Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.