Tenba DNA 9 Slim Messenger Bag Blue
The Tenba DNA 9 Slim Messenger Bag in Blue colour has been updated with a host of new features including a seam sealed waterproof base, iPad Pro compatible sleeve, comfortable memory foam strap and more
Tenba DNA 9 Slim Messenger Bag Blue Summary
The DNA 9 Slim Messenger Bag (blue) will fit a mirrorless, rangefinder or compact DSLR camera with 2-3 lenses plus flash and accessories, along with a tablet up to 10 inches (25 cm) such as the Apple® iPad® [2020 model]. It was built for seamless transitions between photojournalism and sports photography, urban exploration and adventure travel, and every conceivable kind of social event, with or without a camera. If there was ever "one bag to rule them all," this is it. The DNA Messenger is often imitated, never duplicated, and always ready for work. It features a Quick Access top zipper, a seam-sealed and completely waterproof bottom, Tenba's signature Whisper-Hook quiet closure, and a removable camera insert. Check out our full Tenba messenger bags range where we also have the model in black.
- Tenba's Exclusive Whisper Hook™ Closure – Flap can be opened with nearly silent operation by pulling straight down on the flap before pulling away from the bag.
- Camera/Tablet Gear Capacity – Fits a mirrorless, rangefinder or compact DSLR camera with 2-3 lenses plus flash and accessories, along with a tablet up to 10 inches (25 cm) such as the Apple® iPad® [2020 model].
- Quick Access Top Zipper – Securely exchange cameras and lenses without opening the front flap, keeping the bag contents hidden in the process.
- Waterproof Base – The TPU-coated and seam-sealed base is completely waterproof on the bottom 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) of the bag, so you can safely put the bag down on any wet surface, even for extended periods of time.
- Removable Padded Camera Insert – Slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use. Does not affect the rear sleeve so the bag can still be used to carry a tablet even when the padded insert has been removed.
- Weight: 1.45lb / 0.66kg
- Outside Dimensions (in): 11W x 8H x 5.5D in.
- Outside Dimensions (cm): 28W x 20H x 14D cm
- Inside Dimensions (in): 10.25W x 7.5H x 4D in.
- Inside Dimensions (cm): 26W x 19H x 10D cm
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions (in): 10.25W x 7H x 0.5D in
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions (cm): 26W x 18H x 1D cm
- Capacity: Mirrorless, rangefinder or compact DSLR camera with 2-3 lenses.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.