Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens Canon EF
With a far reaching versatile zoom range, the Tamron 18-200mm lens in Canon EF-mount for APS-C is adaptable to many shooting situations, and features fast autofocus, vibration control in a compact form.
- Long focal range offering versatility as an all-in-one mega-zoom option
- lightweight construction so it can be added to a camera bag and brought anywhere
- Zoom lock feature which prevents unwanted barrel extension
- Vibration control reduces the effect of camera shake even in lower lighting conditions
- Perfect for outdoor photographers with dust and moisture resistant design
Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens for Canon EF-Mount
The Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC lens is an ideal lens to use for beginners and enthusiasts on a Canon DSLR covering a wide focal range. With 18-200mm we would call this a ‘Mega-zoom’ allowing users to shoot wide-angle shots, portraits, or capture subjects in the distance all without the need to change your lens, an excellent all-in-one lens choice.
The form factor is small and lightweight weighing only 400g, so the 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC will feel comfortable when used on any DSLR and will allow you to easily pack it into your bag to take anywhere. Despite being small, with the lens you'll find it features Tamron's Vibration Control (VC) mechanism to help avoid camera shake. This is ideal when you are shooting at long distances, or are maybe using a slower shutter speed in low-light situations.
- No need to change lenses with an all-in-one solution
- Great portability with a lightweight form
- Features VC (vibration control) to reduce camera shake
- Low Dispersion lens element for high quality results
- Moisture resistant construction for outdoor photographers
Tamron lenses are going from strength to strength and the 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC includes a recently designed autofocus drive module with optimal DC motor-gear train integration. This makes AF faster, quieter and more precise for DSLR users.
Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Full Details
World's lightest 18-200mm at 400g
Comfortable to carry - even all day.
New High-Performance F drive module
Newly Designed autofocus drive module with optimal DC motor-gear integration makes F faster, quieter and more precise.
frame shots instantly - no need to change lenses
Covers the zoom range you need for everyday shots, providing the flexibility to take group photos in tight spaces or make distant subjects appear closer - all with just one lens.
VC (vibration compensation) for sharp handheld shooting.
Shoot handheld in situations where others need Tripod. Telephoto and night shots are prone to camera shake, but VC works to keep photos sharp and clear.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 75|
|Length (mm): 97|
|Weight (g): 400|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 18 - 200 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 200|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 18|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.49|
|Minimum aperture (number): 40|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This lens is one that you can use comfortably for day-to-day, in a variety of situations and for a lot of subjects. The 8-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC lens is also affordable, making it ideal for those just starting out in the world of DSLR photography. A practical design includes a zoom lock along with vibration control to help with sharp images. Weather resistance tops it off as an excellent choice for outdoors, whether you shoot landscapes, portraits, travel or any other type of photography.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.