Swarovski NL Pure 8x42 W B
Product Code: 9776110G
The revolutionary binoculars with the largest field of view to date and barely perceptible edge
NL Pure 8x42 W B
Keep the overview. The 8x magnification in combination with the enormous field of view lets you completely immerse yourself in nature - even during the late hours of the night.
Carrying strap, Eyepiece cover, Objective lens cover filler piece, Strap loop connector, Functional side bag, cleaning cloth, soap, brush
Effective objective lens diameter (mm)
Exit pupil diameter (mm)
Exit pupil distance (eye relief) (mm)
Field of view (ft/1000 yds / m/1000 m)
477 / 159
Field of view (degrees)
Field of view for eyeglass wearers (degrees)
Field of view, apparent (degrees)
Shortest focusing distance (ft / m)
6.6 / 2.0
Dioptric compensation (dpt)
Diopter correction at (dpt)
Light transmission (%)
Pupil distance (in / mm)
2.2-2.9 / 56-74
Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1
Length approx. (in / mm)*
6.2 / 158
Width approx. (in / mm)**
5.1 / 131
Height approx. (in / mm)**
2.8 / 71
Weight approx. (oz / g)
29.5 / 840
-13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C / +55 °C)
-22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
13 ft / 4 m water depth (inert gas filling)
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.