Spider Holster SpiderPro DSLR Dual Camera System v2
Spider Camera Holster SpiderPro Dual Camera System v2
The Spider Camera Holster SpiderPro Dual Camera System v2 includes the Pro Belt, the Pro Holster, the Lens Collar Plate, and an ergonomic and a well-balanced v2 Plate with a pin. The holster and plates are made from aluminum, and with the durable belt, which secures via the triple-lock buckle, is wear-resistant. The Pro belt v2 has an ergonomic design that reduces fatigue and it can be adjusted to fit waist sizes ranging from 28 to 58".
The Dual Camera System is designed to carry comfortably on your waist a DSLR camera weighing 5 lb or more or a telephoto lens that is 70-200mm and higher. Moreover, once the v2 camera plate is on, it maintains complete access to the camera's battery compartment, and the rubber grips along with the anti-twist pins ensure that any movement does not occur between the camera and the plate.
Both camera and lens collar plates slide into the holster smoothly via the pin and secure with its two-position lock. Releasing the lock enables you to have your camera and lens readily available to quickly draw out. The pin itself can be switched to either side of the plate, which makes it useful for left- or right-handed users, and a 1/4"-20 thread is provided, so you can mount the camera onto a tripod head without a quick release system or add a quick release plate for your own system. Additionally, the included hex wrench is stored on the underside of the plate when not in use.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.