- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sony SL-M2 2TB Tough External SSD with USB Type-C
Earn 819 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 240GB storage capacity
- Ultra-compact design; measures 80mm x 47mm - smaller than a credit card - and weighs just 50g
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface with USB Type-C port, for ultra high-speed data transfer up to 540MB/s (read) and 520MB/s (write)
- Stylish, durable metal body with wave surface finish
- USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to Type-A cables included
This high capacity, stylish, and compact external SSD is the ultimate tool for smooth photographic and creative workflows. The USB Type-C / USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface delivers quick accessibility and fast backup, up to 540MB/s (read), between a wide range of PCs and smartphones. Reliable and durable, the "wave surface" design also ensures a sure grip and fingerprint resistance.
Sony SL-EG2 240GB External SSD with USB Type-C Features in Detail
Small enough you won't leave home without it
This stylish, high-capacity external SSD (Solid State Drive) is smaller than a credit card and weighs just 50g. Just put it in your pocket or bag, and you'll have 240GB of storage capacity with you all the time.
Wave surface for a better look and a better feel
The durable brushed aluminium finish resists fingerprints, while the wave surface also adds a unique sizzle to the product's design. In addition to ensuring a secure grip for carrying, the wave pattern makes the drive easy to find by touch when you're fishing around for it in your bag. Combined with thoughtful design elements like the easy-to-see access LED, this is a drive that looks as good as it performs.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface for speedy transfers
No need to wait around while your files get transferred. This external SSD is compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) for ultra high-speed data transfer at a rate of up to 540MB/s (read) or 520MB/s (write). Get those files moving so you can get moving too.
240GB of storage capacity in a pocket-sized device
Keep all your precious files safe and secure with 240GB of storage – that's enough room to store and organise your photos, videos, music, and more.
Durable and reliable for safe file storage
Solid-state drives utilise flash memory with no moving parts inside. That increases the shockproof capability of the unit, and reduces the chance of a mechanical breakdown and precious data loss. Use it, and travel with it, with the peace of mind that your files will remain safe and secure.
The ideal tool for professional photography
The SL-E drive offers an excellent solution for digital photography professionals. The high capacity and ultra-fast connection to your PC, via the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, makes it the perfect partner for high-performance tethered shooting with camera s like the Sony A7R III. Data transfer speeds up to 540MB/s (read) and 520MB/s (write) provide for fast backups, quick checks and retouching of images, just like using a local drive, but the durable and compact body also offers unmatched portability.
Connect to a wide range of devices
The SL-E series is equipped with compact and reversible USB Type-C ports for connection with the latest devices. Supplied USB Type-C to C and USB Type-C to USB Type-A cables ensure compatibility with a wide range of devices, including the latest Mac and Windows PCs, Android smartphones and tablets (USB Type-C), and conventional Mac and Windows PCs (USB Type-A).
ENC DataVault lite for total security
Enjoy peace of mind with free access to ENC DataVault lite included with your drive. You can password-protect selected partitions using 256-bit AES encryption, leaving others "open" for flexible usage. Once activated, a password is required every time you would like to access the encrypted files. Multi-platform compatibility means you can set a password to lock from Mac then open from Windows, and vice versa.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Hard Drives|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.