Sony SDXC Tough Series 64GB 300mb/s
The Sony 64GB SF-G Tough Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card is capable of reading and writing at up to 300MB/s, perfect for professional photographers and videographers.
Sony 64GB SF-G Tough Series UHS-II SDXC Memory Card 300MB/S Summary
The world's toughest level of bend strength
A One piece ‘monolithic' design construction with high hardness materials have resulted in the world's highest level of bend strength,18 times greater than the SD standard (180 N).
This design eliminates the risk of physical damage and protect the data recorded onto the card, ideal for busy professional photographers even under severe shooting locations.
Highest level Waterproof (IPX8) and dustproof(IP6X)
Completely sealed with monolithic structure, this card is waterproof (compliant to IPX8) and recorded data is undamaged even if the card is submerged in 5 meters of water for up to 72 hours.
Also completely sealed with monolithic structure, the card is dustproof (compliant to IP6X) and keeps out all dust particles, and can be used in severe shooting environment.
Even if the card is used in dusty or dirty areas or dropped in mud, it can be washed in fresh water and wiped off to be used again for perfect flexibility
Shock resistance clears drop tests from 5 meters
The monolithic construction with rock-solid materials provides shock resistance, withstanding drops test from a height of 5 meters. This design reduces the risk of damage from dropping when swapping the card out frequently at busy shooting locations.
High Reliability for Professional Photographers
In addition to the world's highest level of durability, this card offers has X-ray proof(ISO7816-1), Magnet-proof, Anti Static, temperature proof, UV Guard, and wide-ranging compatibility with major UHS-II-supporting DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
Uncompromising durability and reliability for professionals
Sony SF-G series TOUGH specification SD memory cards can read and write data whether you shoot high-resolution still images or 4K video on the latest DSLR camera or mirrorless including of course Sony mirrorless cameras. At the time of release no other UHS-II SD card writes or reads data like the SF-G series TOUGH specification. They are available in the following capacities:
Sony 64GB SF-G series TOUGH memory card specifications
TRANSFER SPEED (WRITE)
- Up to 299MB/s (HD312), Up to 90MB/s (SDR104)
TRANSFER SPEED (READ)
- Up to 300MB/s (HD312), Up to 95MB/s (SDR104)
- Class 10 (SD Speed Class), Class 3 (UHS Speed Class), V90 (Video Speed Class)
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: SD Cards|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.