Sony RMT-DSLR2 Remote Commander for Alpha/Nex
Take control of your camera and playback images with the Sony RMT-DSLR2 Wireless Remote Commander, compatible with Alpha mirrorless and NEX bodies using Wireless infrared
Sony RMT-DSLR2 Wireless Remote Commander
Wirelessly take control of your Sony camera
Wireless infrared remote commander with shutter and movie playback controls
- Easily activate the camera shutter at a distance
- Start and stop movies, and reduce camera shake
- Use as a remote control to watch photos & movies
Designed for SLT and Compact System Cameras (NEX)
- Compatible with a range of NEX and SLT cameras so you can take control of photo and movie composition from a distance
Stop and start the movie action
- With wireless controls to stop and start movies you can direct the action while your camera stays in the perfect shooting position
Perfect for self-portraits and wildlife shots
- With a wireless infrared connection you can release the shutter when you're in the shot or hidden away from the camera
Totally avoid camera shake
- With the remote commander, you can remotely and accurately release the shutter without touching your camera
Capture different types of image
- Self-portraits are simple, and long-exposure shots are possible with the remote two-second shutter release
View images and control settings remotely
- You'll find it a handy way to watch slideshows, movies and adjust settings without touching your camera
Browse all of our Sony camera accessories here.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Remote Controls|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.