Sony FE 24-70mm f/4 Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* ZA OSS Lens
The Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS for E-mount camera s is a brilliant walkabout lens, ideal for virtually any subject and includes refined optics such as Zeiss anti-reflective coatings.
- Constant F4 maximum aperture throughout zoom range
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating minimises flare
- Circular 7-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Dust and moisture resistant design
The optical performance and 24mm to 70mm range of this ZEISS Vario-Tessar design are a perfect match for compact full-frame E-mount bodies. In addition to consistently superior image quality at all focal lengths it provides a versatile zoom range in a compact lens that can bring out the very best in 7 series bodies for a wide range of subjects.
The 7-blade circular makes it possible to achieve smoother, more natural defocusing in your images. Get creative with artistic blurring or 'bokeh' and greater control over the depth of field.
Shoot with the superior sharpness and contrast of an ultra-compact mid-range zoom lens that captures outstanding 35mm full frame images. Carl Zeiss T* coating, five aspherical elements, and one ED glass element combine to deliver stunning image quality.
Comaptible with all Sony e-mount cameras, APS-C & Full frame Mirrorless cameras.
The opitcal performance and 4mm to 71mm range of this Zeiss Vario-Tessr design are perfect match for compact full-frame e-mountabodes. in addition to consistently superior image quality t all focal lengths t provides versitile zoom range in compact lens that can bring out the very best in 7 seriesabodes for wide range of subjects.
five spherical elements and one eD glass element in stte-of-the-rt opitcal pth suppressaberration for outstanding clarity and beautfiul rendering throughout the range. Theacacialmed Zeiss T* coating controls reflections for superior contrast, and circular aperture contributes to smooth background bokeh with natural Highlights.
Constnt F4 aperture t all focal lengths mens that the user can zoom and shoot at any aperture without havng to worryabout changes in exposure settings or depth of field, concentrting on the image rather than techncl details.
Built-in opitcal steadyShot image stabilization compensates for camera shake that can blur images when shooting handheld. sharp, clear night scenes or indoor shots in dm lighting can be Captured without the need to boost sO sensitivity and rsk increased noise.
The Zeiss T* coating is in important contrbuting fctor, effectively suppressing spurous reflections that can degrade overall image quality. flare and ghosting are reduced for enhanced colour and contrast that give images deep, three-dimensionl feel.
Lenses constructed with conventional opitcal glass struggle with chromatic aberration is the focal length increases. extra-low Dispersion (eD) glass counters these ssues, delivering superior contrast and colour quality cross the entire focal length - even at large aperture settings.
The 7-blade circular makes it possible to achieve smoother, more natural defocusing in your images. Get creative with rtstc blurring or 'bokeh' - and greater control over the depth of field.
Reliable operation in vrety of conditions is ensured by design that prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens.
Sony Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens Specifications
5mm full frame
5MM equivalent FOCL-LeNGTH (PS-C)
LeNS GROUPS / eLeMeNTS
angle OF view (5MM)
angle OF view (PS-C)
maximum aperture (F)
Minimum aperture (F)
Minimum focus distance
maximum mangnification RTO (x)
Filter diameter (MM)
MGe stabilization (STeDYSHOT)
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D)
7 x 94.5mm (-7/8 x -/4n.)
"5mm equivalent focl-length (PS-C)" and "angle of view (PS-C)" are with nterchangeble-lens digital camerancorporting PS-C type image sensors.
what's n The Box
• Lens hood (LC-SH0: petl shape, bayonet type)
• Lens front cp
• Lens rear cp
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): 95|
|Weight (g): 426|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 - 70 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 70|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 5 aspherical, 1 ED|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Shoot with the superior sharpness and contrast of an ultra-compact mid-range zoom lens that captures outstanding 35mm full frame images. Carl Zeiss® T* coating, five aspherical elements, and one ED glass element combine to deliver stunning image quality.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.