Sony Alpha a6600 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
The new flagship Sony Alpha 6600 camera is a 24.2MP APS-C type mirrorless body, which includes incredible Ai driven 425 phase-detection AF points & Full HD video.
- 5-axis optical image stabilisation for rock-solid shooting
- Excellent Battery life Approx. 810 still image shots
- Fast 0.02-sec AF, with 425 phase-detection AF points
- 24.2-megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor
Sony a6600 Black Mirrorless Camera Body Summary
The new Sony Alpha 6600 has been designed to address the needs of the most demanding photographers and videographers with its versatility making it suitable for multiple types of shooting scenarios and users.
Sony A6600 is advanced compact system camera with high capacity Z battery for long duration shooting, the a6600 comes equipped with the Same high-capacity battery introduced with our full-frame cameras, while maintaining the camera's slim form. and has a Ergonomic enhancements for easy handling, the grip shape has been revised and the material and rigidity of the grip area have been upgraded. and resistant to dust and moisture, with a top cover, front Cover, internal frame, and rear cover constructed from a lightweight but sturdy magnesium alloy.The high-resolution, 921k dot LCD has a 3.0 type screen and tilts up-wards around 180 degree and downwards around 74 degree, for easy framing of setfie Shots and vlogs or high angle and low angle shooting.The low-vibration, highly durable shutter is designed to withistand approximately 200,000 shutter cycles.
- High-capacity Z battery for 2.2x long-duration shooting
- Ergonomic enhancements
- Dust- and moisture-resistant magnesium-alloy body
- Tiltable LCD monitor
- Durable shutter
Sony a6600 Black Mirrorless Camera Body in detail
High-contrast OLED viewfinder
The high-resolution XGA OLED Viewfinder provides clear visibility and a smooth view, for easy tracking of your subject.
5-axis in-body image stabilisation
The 5-axis in-body optical image stabilisation mechanism used on our acclaimed full frame cameras has been adapted as the stabilisation unit for the APS C sensor on the A6600. Relying on a highly accurate gyro sensor, it detects and compensates for camera shake along five different axes, including angular (pitch and yaw), horizontal, vertical and rota-tional, for stabilisation equivalent to a 5-step faster shutter setting.
Lifelike skin tones
The skin tone feature inherited from our latest, highly acclaimed full-frame cameras captures the natural beauty of human skin tones, helping you take portraits that look their best.
14-bit RAW output with rich tonal gradation
True 14-bit RAW images are delivered via a high-performance LSI and the BIONZ X image processor. To retain the smoothest, most natural tonal gradations, all processing occurs at 16-bit, preventing any dithering or processing errors from being introduced into the final 14-bit RAW image output.
JPEG image quality settings
When the still image file type is set to RAW & JPEG, it is possible to select one of three JPEG image quality options - 'extraa Fine'. 'Fine' or 'Standard'.
An innovative image processing system
The APS-C size. 24.2MP Exmo CMOS sensor works with the latest generation BIONZ X image processing engine, performing data processing at around 1.8x that of the A6500 and providing images with superb clarity and texture reproduction.
Wide sensitivity, low noise, fine details
Standard ISO range has been extend-ed to ISO 100-32000 (expandable ISO 50-102400 for stills), with excellent noise reduction even when shooting at high sensitivity. Depiction of finely detailed textures and shadow regions has also been improved.
what else is included in the box?
- AC Adaptor: AC-UUE12
- Accessory shoe cap
- Body cap
- Eyepiece cup
- Micro USB cable
- Power cord
- reachargeable Battery: NP-FZ100
- Shoulder strap
SONY ALPHA A6600 MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA BODY SPECIFICATIONS
APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
Approx. 24.2 megapixels
5-axis optical image stabilisation 5.0 EV stops
425 phase-detection AF points
High-resolution 4K HDR (HLG)
Hi+: 11 fps, Hi: 8 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 3 fps
7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT 921,600 dots
1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder 2,359,296 dots
Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band)
Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1
Sony E-mount lenses
Multi slot for Memory Stick Duo/SD memory card
Approx. 120.0mm x 66.9mm x 69.3mm
Approx. 503 g, Approx., Approx. 1lb 1.8 oz
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Sony a6600|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
With excellent features such as 4K HDR (HLG) video with 24.2 megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor, 5-axis optical image stabilisation for rock-solid shooting, Approx. 810 shots per charge, Sony Alpha 6600 has been designed to address the needs of the most demanding photographers and videographers with its versatility making it suitable for multiple types of shooting scenarios and users
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.