- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sonnet Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock
The Sonnet Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock allows you to transfer and access data in seconds and effortlessly store large files and media libraries by adding your own high performance M.2 NVMe SSDs.
Earn 330 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock
Add Up to 16TB of SSD Storage
Mass SSD storage meets desktop dock convenience. Dual NVMe slots support internal high performance storage expansion*. Transfer and access data in seconds, and effortlessly store large files and media libraries. Convenient, fast peripheral ports provide connectivity and charging for your Thunderbolt and USB devices.
- Internal SSD Expansion
- Add your own high performance M.2 NVMe SSDs
- Four 10Gbps USB Charging Ports
- USB Type-C and Type A ports power and charge your devices
- Thunderbolt Daisy-chaining
- Attach up to five daisy-chained Thunderbolt devices
- Supports Up to a 5K Display
- Maximize the utilization of one computer Thunderbolt port
Mac® | Windows® | iPad Pro®
Compatible with all Thunderbolt™ 4 computers, all M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max Macs, all Thunderbolt 3 Mac and Windows computers, and iPad Pro tablets with a Thunderbolt port.
Peripherals to Your Computer with One Cable
Plug in your USB peripherals, Thunderbolt™ devices, and a monitor, and then connect them all with a single Thunderbolt cable from the Echo™ Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock to your computer. When it is time to leave, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable, grab your laptop, and go.
Add up to 16TB of SSD Storage Inside!
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock features two M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD slots, enabling you to easily install high performance M.2 NVMe SSDs (sold separately) inside. Because installed SSDs interface with the dock’s Thunderbolt controller, they utilize its bandwidth to deliver the performance of a portable Thunderbolt SSD, but are tucked away neatly within the dock.
Fast Single SSD Data Transfers. Great RAID 0 Performance
Single SSDs installed in the Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock can each achieve sustained data transfers of up to 1500 MB/s. Configured as a RAID 0 set for even greater performance, data transfers up to 3000 MB/s are possible. Start with one SSD, and add any size SSD later without needing to format the first one.
Convenient Front Panel Thunderbolt Peripheral Port
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock includes two 40Gbps Thunderbolt ports; one for connection to your computer, the other to daisy chain up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices plus a display. The Thunderbolt peripheral port also offers 10Gbps USB 3.2 Gen 2 support, meaning you can connect another USB device using the proper cable or adapter. The dock’s Thunderbolt peripheral port provides up to 15W, supporting even the most demanding bus-powered Thunderbolt devices.
Powerful 10Gbps USB Ports
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock features four versatile USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) ports (two Type-C plus two Type A) that support super-fast USB NVMe SSDs at full speed. Each port delivers up to 7.5W to ensure connected bus-powered devices operate without fail, and may be used to charge your iPhone®, iPad®, or other device that charges via USB.
Fan Keeps Everything Cool
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock’s temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan with whisper-quiet operation keeps SSDs cool even during peak performance.
macOS Boot Supporter. Scratch Disk. Time Machine Backup.
Mac users can install macOS on one SSD to create a fast boot volume, and use the other installed SSD for file storage; as a super-fast plug-in, media storage, or scratch disk; or even for use as a Time Machine® backup volume.
Connect an Apple Pro Display XDR
Through its Thunderbolt peripheral port, the Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock supports an Apple Pro Display XDR®, 5K @ 60Hz, 4K @ 75Hz, 1440p @ 165Hz, or 1080p @ 240Hz display, as supported by your computer. You can connect a Thunderbolt or USB-C display directly or at the end of a Thunderbolt device daisy chain. To use an HDMI or DisplayPort display, connect with an active adapter (sold separately).
Kensington Lock Ready
WIth up to 16TB of valuable data inside, you may want to secure the Echo dock with a Kensington® Lock (sold separately).
Thunderbolt Certified for Mac and Windows
The Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock is certified for use with M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max Macs, Thunderbolt 3 Intel Macs with macOS 10.12.6 and later, and Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 4 computers running Windows 11 or 10.
40Gbps Thunderbolt Cable and ThunderLok 3 Included
Sonnet includes a Thunderbolt cable that supports Thunderbolt’s full 40Gbps bandwidth, and is fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 computers. Sonnet also provides a ThunderLok™ 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip that prevents accidental cable disconnections—just slide it over one end of the cable, and then plug in the connector and secure it to the dock by turning a thumbscrew. Because of its unique design, ThunderLok remains on the cable so it won’t get lost when not in use.
- 8-Port Thunderbolt Docking Station With Two Internal M.2 SSD Slots
- Two M.2 NVMe SSD Sockets
- Add up to 16TB of storage inside (SSDs sold separately); achieve data transfer speeds up to 3000 MB/s (SSDs configured as RAID 0 set)
- Connects to Your Peripherals with One Cable
- Plug in peripherals to the dock with their cables, and then connect your computer to the dock with the included Thunderbolt cable for instant access
- Front Panel Thunderbolt Port for Peripherals
- Connects one Thunderbolt peripheral directly and supports daisy-chaining of up to five Thunderbolt devices. Also supports USB 4 and USB 3 peripherals
- Powerful 10Gbps USB Ports
- Four USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports provide up to 7.5W of power each for bus-powered peripherals, and for charging of devices
- Quiet, Effective Cooling
- Temperature-controlled, variable-speed fan automatically and quietly cools the dock and any installed SSDs
- macOS Boot Support
- Supports booting from a single (non-RAIDed) SSD
- Apple Pro Display XDR Supported
- Connect a Pro Display XDR, or a 5K or lower resolution display directly to the Thunderbolt peripheral port or at the end of the Thunderbolt device chain
- Several Display Types Supported
- Connect a Thunderbolt or USB-C display directly. Supports an HDMI or DisplayPort display with a Thunderbolt-compatible adapter (sold separately)
- Apple M1 Series Compatible
- Supports all Apple® M1, M1 Pro, and M1 Max Mac computers
- Intel Mac Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 3 Mac computers running macOS® 10.12.6+
- Intel Windows Compatible
- Supports all Thunderbolt 4 and Thunderbolt 3 Windows computers
- Apple M1 iPad Pro Compatible
- Supports all iPad Pro tablets with a Thunderbolt port
IN THE BOX:
- Echo Dual NVMe Thunderbolt Dock
- Power adapter
- Power cord
- 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
- ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip(5)
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.