This product has been discontinued.
SmallHD FOCUS 5" OLED SDI Monitor Standard Kit
The SmallHD Focus OLED SDI 5 Inch Monitor is a high quality and high performing on camera monitor with 350 NITs brightness and a full-size SDI input. It features an OLED display with a higher resolution than the original focus.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: B158982R
- 5.5-inch 1080p OLED with Wide Color Gamut + Tilt Arm - SDI (Tilt arm not included in Base model)
- 1920 x 1080 Panel with 350 nits Brightness
- 1 x Integrated Sony L Series Battery Slot
- 7.2v Power Output (to power DSLR/Mirrorless camera s)
- OS3 Software Suite (Waveform, Scopes, Focus Peaking, 3D LUTs, and more)
- Includes the SmallHD Tilt Arm Mounting Accessory (Tilt arm not included in Base model)
- Rugged Milled Aluminium Construction
- Input: 1 x Full-size SDI, Micro USB
- Output: 1/8" Headphone Jack, 7.2v Power
- 1920x1080 Resolution
- Bonded Glass Display
- Weight: 9oz / 255.1g
- Dimensions: 3.45" x 5.54" x 0.77" (W x H x D)
- 1 x Focus OLED SDI
- 1 x ACC-SP-FOCUS-OLED-ULTRACLEAR
- 1 x Focus Tilt Arm (SHD-ACCMT-TILTARM)
- 1 x 24-inch Thin SDI Cable (SHD-CBLSGL-BNCBNCMM-THIN24)
- 1 x 12-inch Micro USB to Micro USB Cable (SHD-CBLSGL-USBMICRO-MICRO12)
SmallHD have improved on the already impressive Focus by upping the resolution to 1920 x 1080 and using OLED technology for the display. At 5.5 inches, it is a good size to use for on camera video use without being too large or heavy.
The included SmallHD Tilt Arm Mounting Accessory makes it very easy to correctly position your monitor.
- An ideal monitor for on camera video use
- The 1080p OLED display provides a great way to compose your shots and find your focus point more easily
- The included SmallHD Tilt Arm Mounting Accessory makes it easy to setup your monitor in the way you would like
- The rugged aluminium construction makes for a sturdy design for outdoor use
- The ability to import LUTs via SD card or USB storage device making it easier than ever to preview what your footage will look like
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.